Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mokeloke

its a good fake then...if it is a fake, that just means we get 2 new tool albums in a couple weeks...can't beat that

lostpilot

no, it`s not fake.

Phoenix

lol fake?

this message was for those who haven't download it yet, so that they feel they shouldn't waste time downloading it.
Listen to my music at

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Phoenix on Apr 20, 2006, 08:53 PM
lol fake?

this message was for those who haven't download it yet, so that they feel they shouldn't waste time downloading it.

in reality i think it'd get more people to download it.. the people who "don't want to download bootleg cds" and all that shit, they'll end up downloadin the real deal.

but yeah i was actually thinking about that earlier,  if they made a decoy, but it's not... 100% guarantee you this is the real shit
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

deftonekid

Quote from: Phoenix on Apr 20, 2006, 08:53 PM

fake or not, i'll wait

Phoenix

after a couple of listen, i have to say : it's fucking good!!!!
Listen to my music at

Breach Unborn

so no one else likes this album? i think its great. but i also think i'm the only person alive who liked With Teeth. oh well

fireflyry

I liked With Teeth!

I like 10.000 days but my only criticism is it's underwhelming for me personally.There's no surprises and the song structures are almost identical to previous work.I had a really good listen to it last night, headphones on, lights out, no distractions and I could hear so many riffs and song stucture ideas that were really only subtle variations of older work.

Intro, verse, chorus , verse, chorus , breakdown into 3-4 minute mellowness, big build up to chorus with the addition of 4-5 guitar layers and Danny doing his best impression of an octopus (I have to say his drumming kills as always).

I still love the album but if I was to rate all the Tool albums up to this point 10,000 days would be bottom of the pile.Maybe I expected more from Tool....maybe I expected to much?

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

whatshouldgohere

it gets better with every listen. '10,000 days' and 'wings for marie' have a huge emotional charge. i still hope there's another one on the way though :)

law

I prefer it, being upbeat an all... just more fun to listen to... theres only so much weirdness a man can take hehe

Phoenix

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Apr 21, 2006, 09:28 AM
so no one else likes this album? i think its great. but i also think i'm the only person alive who liked With Teeth. oh well

don't worry, I really really really love With Teeth.
Listen to my music at

Chrisbo

With Teeth was the best album of last year imo, so if 10,000 Days repeats that status then I'll be best pleased!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Breach Unborn

the more i listen to this..it REALLY reminds me of Aenima

Breach Unborn

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 21, 2006, 06:57 PM
With Teeth was the best album of last year imo, so if 10,000 Days repeats that status then I'll be best pleased!

the same here!!!!
with teeth is great, i hope 10,000 days too.

deathblow

this is so easy if you have an ipod.

Mei

* Breaks Down*

Nick, re-up again pretty please with sugar on top  8) ;D
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Gaz

Anybody else think that Maynard's voice in "The Pot" sounds different?, I mean it sounds like something from Undertow or Aenima.

deftonekid

i'll tell u after may 2nd

devilinside

Quote from: deftonekid on Apr 21, 2006, 11:30 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 21, 2006, 06:57 PM

the same here!!!!
with teeth is great, i hope 10,000 days too.

Awitha_Teetha was one of the best album's I bought last year *aside from Playing the Angel*. I can only hope that 10,000 will be as great as past TOOL album's.