tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 18, 2005, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium royalty

deftonekid

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 24, 2006, 03:56 AM
Quote from: deftonekid on Apr 24, 2006, 02:13 AM
Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 24, 2006, 02:09 AM
i don't like the viginti tres 23 total songs theory.. i'm pretty sure it's called viginti tres since it's the last track on the album and 23 means to leave, you know, like, it's the last fuckin song on the album... it makes perfect sense

we'll see... stay tuned.... may 2nd....

comes out at the end of april actually in australia

ok stay tuned....

Mei

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Apr 24, 2006, 03:49 AM
^stop..i will re up it again tomorrow

I wasnt being rude or implying that you hadn't done it quick enough.. but thank you  :-*
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Oldnewtype

I was at a party when Vicarious leaked and played it over some shity speakers at a party while I was wasted then I left for a trip the next day and coming back today to find the album already on my desktop for me made my day after I found out my dad smashed my computer and my entire cd collection while I was gone.

The cd is really really fucking good though.

lithium royalty

dude why'd you dad smash your pc and cds?

Blastdude

He's turned emo is now angry at anyone he knows.

Laso

hey thanks breach unborn, i will stay tuned...

Oldnewtype

because he was drunk and loaned me $25 a few days earlier

Chrisbo

What a thoughtful and logical way to pay you back! Just kidding man! I'm just here to bare my love for the band we all call Tool!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

lithium royalty

that sucks dude, did you manage to save any cds? or your hard drive?

Phatboy41

A while ago, before Tool changed their site I was on their tour section and they had some dates up.  Now all the dates are gone, and the list completely changed.  Are those venues the only ones they are hitting in the U.S. before Europe or are there more to come?

lithium royalty

i'm sure they'll be more to come.

jujuslim

What happend to this band? these new songs are so lazy.  if you think about it there are only really about 7 songs on this leaked copy. wings and 10,000 days are 1 song, lipan is a bullshit song, lost keys and rosetta are 1 song and viginti is BS.  In 5 years that's what we get?                                    still dont believe it

Oldnewtype

luckily almost all the cd cases were empty and my computer i had already taken the hard drive and dvd burner out of.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: jujuslim on Apr 24, 2006, 04:52 AM
What happend to this band? these new songs are so lazy.  if you think about it there are only really about 7 songs on this leaked copy. wings and 10,000 days are 1 song, lipan is a bullshit song, lost keys and rosetta are 1 song and viginti is BS.  In 5 years that's what we get?                                    still dont believe it

try actually listening to the cd, it helped me

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 24, 2006, 04:47 AM
I'm just here to bare my love for the band we all call Tool!

8)

lithium royalty

What happend to this band? these new songs are so lazy.  if you think about it there are only really about 7 songs on this leaked copy. wings and 10,000 days are 1 song, lipan is a bullshit song, lost keys and rosetta are 1 song and viginti is BS.  In 5 years that's what we get?                                    still dont believe it

listen to it again.
and

lithium royalty

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Apr 24, 2006, 04:52 AM
luckily almost all the cd cases were empty and my computer i had already taken the hard drive and dvd burner out of.

right on man.. fuckin drunken dads.. one of the reasons i moved out a loooong time ago.

jujuslim

Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 24, 2006, 04:57 AM

listen to it again.
and

Sorry ive just loved this band for 10 years!

lithium royalty

no one is doutbing your love for them, thats why we're suggesting you listen to the album again.