1. Forty Six & Two
2. Pushit
3. Jambi
4. Right In Two
5. Schism

lithium royalty

Quote from: deftonekid on Apr 26, 2006, 03:24 AM
yeah its something bad?
no, i guess not, it's just ... the song is about his dick.. it's all good though.

deftonekid

Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 26, 2006, 03:42 AM
Quote from: deftonekid on Apr 26, 2006, 03:24 AM
yeah its something bad?
no, i guess not, it's just ... the song is about his dick.. it's all good though.

haha ok

pheelium

1. Pushit
2. Parabola
3. AEnima
4. Lateralus
5. Vicarious

Pushit just seems like all the elements that make Tool great wrapped into one, big epic song. Same for Lateralus.

deathblow

1. Euology
2. hooker with a penis
3. intension
4. the patient
5. Vicarious

this is a VERY VERY hard game, with a band as good as tool,  i think every song is my favourite....

also question for all you friends... ...   are there any guest vocals on the album? rosetta stoned , the beginning sounds like 2 vocals, just wondering .

deftoolsys07

maynard's dick is good... i wouldn't have a problem if anyone else liked it. i for one enjoy it (we're talking about the song here, right? lol)

heres my 5

1. eulogy
2. wings/10,000 days
3. porabol/a
4. the pot
5. lateralus

i dunno i cant have only 5 songs i like.. i mean i love every song off each record... i don't think any of opiate or undertow really was their most outstanding work though...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Oldnewtype

I can't wait till these guys tour the US fully. My jaw is going to completely hit the floor once i get to even se a bootleg of Rosetta Stoned live. Once I see Maynard hunched over belting those lyrics out as fast as possible I can die happy.

Sam

Quote from: aenemic on Apr 26, 2006, 02:52 AM
did you have any problems signing up? I'm trying to register but I get a message saying the admin has banned my e-mail. I have never ever been registered there before, so I find this very odd....

First time I tried signing in it said the same thing, and I don't even remember signing up there before.  So I typed in a different e-mail and I was able to make an account.

4th Eye

Quote from: aenemic on Apr 26, 2006, 01:44 AM
is anyone here registered at the toolshed.down.net boards?
[...]
did you have any problems signing up? I'm trying to register but I get a message saying the admin has banned my e-mail. I have never ever been registered there before, so I find this very odd....

www.toolnavy.com

If you go via this address, the site has less problems, at least for me did. I've been there longer than here so I don't know about registering nowadays but the server has lately, every now and then, been too busy to access the site. Also, they've been banning people daily so maybe they banned you before even signing up. ::)

Jacob

could it be that they don't accept hotmail accounts? dammit, I don't wanna get a new e-mail only to sign up there. if I could just contact the admin somehow... could anyone who's registered there pm me his e-mail maybe?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

4th Eye

Kabir runs the whole site and apparently his mail is kabir@toolshed.down.net
But I think he said something about getting zillion posts daily, so good luck.

Dan and Chris_Brightwell run the opinion section but I don't know their e-mails.

Chrisbo

A lot of interesting and varied top 5 song lists here, which is really cool!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Paint Your Lips

top 5:
1. The Grudge
2. The Patient
3. Rosette Stoned
4. Stinkfist
5. Ticks and Leeches

Damn, the new album is amazing. It hasn't really settled yet, but the first impression has been grand.

law

damn this hard! Been thinking about it for a few days now...

1. Ticks and Leeches
2. The Grudge
3. Vicarious
4. The Patient
5. Hooker with a Penis

This can vary from time to time.

Chrisbo

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Jacob

I find it interesting that I'm the only one who has listed 4 Degrees. it's always been one of my fav Tool songs, hell at one point it was even my absolute favorite.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

law

Its a fucking good song, but I dunno not quite in there for me... maybe if it were re recorded it would be higher up for most people as the lists show the most polished recordings.

Chrisbo

Yeah, if they remastered the earlier stuff that would be well cool!

fireflyry

Quote from: aenemic on Apr 27, 2006, 12:28 PM
I find it interesting that I'm the only one who has listed 4 Degrees. it's always been one of my fav Tool songs, hell at one point it was even my absolute favorite.

That and Crawl Away just about made my top 5.It's hard to cull tracks really.

To be honest I'm surprised most peoples Top 5 appear to consist of mainly Lateralus and 10,000 days tracks.I feel old.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.