Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 18, 2005, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

law

Maybe cos you are grandad, haha!

Ticks and Leeches for me though really gets me going, love that song to bits.

Chrisbo

Well mines consisted mainly of Ænima, because that album is clearly my favourite! H and Pushit for me are absolute classics! Funny thing is, they were like two of my least favourites at first!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Gaz

Got an email from Play.com saying that my order for 10,000 Days has been shipped, I could get it on Saturday at the latest.

law

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Apr 27, 2006, 02:07 PM
Got an email from Play.com saying that my order for 10,000 Days has been shipped, I could get it on Saturday at the latest.

i got the same one at 2.15 today :D

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Apr 27, 2006, 02:07 PM

Paint Your Lips

Damn, my love for Tool as finally resurrected. A year back or more i got tired of La Te Ra Lus and lost interest in them, but after listening to their new album for a few days, i keep changing Tool cd's and listening to them non stop.

God this is an amazing feeling !

kpax

I LOVE tool. they're my fav band together with KoRn and Avenged Sevenfold.

lostpilot

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Apr 27, 2006, 03:44 PMLa Te Ra Lus

wow, you pronounced it nicely ;)
of course, the album title says the same, the four letter.. thing, huh.

Breach Unborn

for my top 5 i guess i'd just take 1 off each album

1. Jerk-Off
2. Intolerance
3. Pushit
4. lateralus
5. rosetta stoned

caliphornia

1. the grudge
2. disposition
3. intention
4. eon blue apocolypse
5. h.

Phoenix

Quote from: kpax on Apr 27, 2006, 05:53 PM
I LOVE tool. they're my fav band together with KoRn and Avenged Sevenfold.

nice one. but very confusing.
Listen to my music at

fireflyry

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Apr 27, 2006, 03:44 PM
Damn, my love for Tool as finally resurrected. A year back or more i got tired of La Te Ra Lus and lost interest in them, but after listening to their new album for a few days, i keep changing Tool cd's and listening to them non stop.

I love that feeling.It's like a new album breaths new life into older works.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

fireflyry

Wicked.

Quote from: FLYBUYF1ok well youve seen the album cover how it has those weird lenses on it?

well if not, search for it. anyways, they are stereoscopic lenses. and when you look through them at the artwork it is all 3 dimensional.

the first bit of artwork didnt go 3d for me. then i flipped the page and their is a laterlus type picture of a human body with some stuff around it. and it just morphed into 3dimensions and it shocked the fuck out of me.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Chrisbo

Quote from: fireflyry on Apr 28, 2006, 04:56 AM
Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Apr 27, 2006, 03:44 PM

I love that feeling.It's like a new album breaths new life into older works.

Yeah, it's true! It is a great feeling!

Bought Kerrang yesterday because it had the review of 10,000 Days in it (and Cult Of Luna's new album). As you can 5K's out of 5, words such as 'masterpiece' and that here and there haha! Good to see!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Azwethinkweiz

I found these pics. Pretty interesting.

Paint Your Lips

That looks amazing ! If that's the final artwork, then i'm gonna buy that sucker first thing monday ! Holy Jebus !

@ fireflyry  and Chrisbo
It is a great feeling indeed, and you're right fireflyry, it's like the release of a new album makes the other new somehow aswell. Especially if you haven't listened to it for a long time. I can't stop listening to Tool now. Amazing.

Azwethinkweiz

it looks like its a double cd. Hmm.

Oldnewtype

saw those pics the other day, the packaging is probably the biggeest reason im buying the album. Not saying that the album is by any means bad but goddamn that looks awesome. and i gotta pick up the new Ministry tuesday anyway.

lostpilot

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 28, 2006, 12:52 PM
it looks like its a double cd. Hmm.
i thought the same.

Paint Your Lips

There's only pictured one cd. Though a live cd/dvd aswell wouldn't be so bad, haha.