Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

one weak

damn i got it earlier today, but haven't listened to it until just now. so far, totally awesome. Adam is so rad in the beginning of Jambi.

Phoenix

I think tha package alone is worth the buy. But in all fairness, I love the new album too. I understand that some parts of the album seem too long just for the sake of having a long album but there was a lots and lots of work on it and RIGHT NOW, I won't mind. It obvious that in 3 months I won't be able to listen to it fully as I do right now, but it doesn't matter right now.
Listen to my music at

one weak

i will agree that the packaging is awesome. need to finish the record before i can begin to comment on certain songs

c4 LoveLetter

yes, tool and APC are both awesome, in every way. but if i had to pick 1 of the 2 it would have to be tool, what can i say im more proned to listening to them than the other.
10,000 days from what ive heard is very good, vicarious, right in 2, and there is another song floating around lime wire with the same name as vicarious but is all heavy instrumental are very good.
-dxnni-

Chrisbo

10,000 Days, Right In Two, for me are the stand out tracks, with The Pot, Vicarious and Jambi following! The first two are classic in my opinion!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

law

Quote from: deftonekid on May 04, 2006, 07:10 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on May 04, 2006, 07:09 AM
dude, you gotta listen to the pot again, it's really really good.  i swear.

agreed

totally, that song just grabs my attention straight off.

Chrisbo

Quote from: law on May 04, 2006, 11:37 AM
Quote from: deftonekid on May 04, 2006, 07:10 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on May 04, 2006, 07:09 AM
dude, you gotta listen to the pot again, it's really really good.  i swear.

agreed

totally, that song just grabs my attention straight off.

It's Maynards voice, it's so fresh and high in the intro! But yeah, I think it's cool and has a catchy "chorus" you must have been high! high!. It reminds me a bit of stuff off of Undertow, just his voice in it!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

comfortably_numb

Lost Keys and Rosetta Stoned are amazing, the band has a lot of guts for trying to pull this one off and they did.

punkmofugger

Tool live in Seattle peeps!!!!!!!!
200MB 320kbps mp3:
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=55EXZ8F1
enjoy ;)

Assassin

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 04, 2006, 01:49 PM
you must have been high! high!.

He was referring to the pitch of his voice there...

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Assassin

Yes, I am...

Chrisbo

Well personally I think he's referring to drugs but ya know...

His voice is high in that song, but that's not a bad thing at all! Zaz, I command you to download the song 'Hooker With A Penis', and tell us all what you think of it!

fireflyry

Assassin

Ah... what a delightful title (yes, that rhymed). I actually already have it downloaded but I never bothered listening, I'll put it on when Master Of Puppets finishes. Metallica is a higher priority for me. :P

Chrisbo

Trust me, I reckon you'll dig this song, seeing as you're into music and songs which have a heavy kick in them!

fireflyry

That is a killer track.

Assassin

Well, I just listened to it, I tried to give it a chance, I really did, especially in light of the fact that Maynard actually sounded like his own gender in this song, but I'm just totally unimpressed. I guess Tool is just one of those bands you either love or hate.

fireflyry

His own gender?

*must not get angry...turning green...ARRGGHH!!*

neutron liar

Quote from: punkmofugger on May 04, 2006, 02:32 PM
Tool live in Seattle peeps!!!!!!!!
200MB 320kbps mp3:
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=55EXZ8F1
enjoy ;)

HOT SHIT! THanks.