Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 18, 2005, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

They played Vicarious last night at Opium, I just fucking went for it haha! Ooh, my necks a bit sore!  :D

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

reimdaheim

i enjoy the new album. i think there aren't many "new" ideas on it and the album doesn't have the flow like lateralus. but it's still very good.

lostpilot

sure it is.
i guess what are the other 'singles'.

Fireal1222

i think the whole albums basslines are so amazing and catchy. the drums definately flow with the bass more than anything else on this album.. the guitar solos are brain scrambling. and maynards lyrics come off as strange and different at first, but all begin to fall into place after a few listens

ive been listening to nothing but 10,000 days for the past few days

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

law

flows amazingly for me

zee deveel 17

i love jambi... but then again so does pee wee herman

Chrisbo

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 08, 2006, 06:41 PM
i think the whole albums basslines are so amazing and catchy. the drums definately flow with the bass more than anything else on this album.. the guitar solos are brain scrambling. and maynards lyrics come off as strange and different at first, but all begin to fall into place after a few listens

ive been listening to nothing but 10,000 days for the past few days

Which is pretty much the same with me!

The album went in at no.4 here in UK, one place above Pearl Jam! Never thought that a Tool album could go in above Pearl Jam! Just shows you how much they've grown on people since Lateralus!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Oldnewtype

The guitar on the first half of Rosetta Stoned is so fucking easy. I don't even play guitar and I nailed it.

On the other hand, I can't come anywhere near getting the rythym for The Pot down.

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: Oldnewtype on May 09, 2006, 05:29 PM

On the other hand, I can't come anywhere near getting the rythym for The Pot down.

word man, that bass is hard as hell!

deftonekid

Fireal1222

the new songs sound amazing live, i just listened to really good quality version of the coachella show.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deftonekid

yeah i have the pot & vicarious on a little bad quality but they kick ass!!!

fireflyry

Quote from: Snoop Dog"Danny the Tool drummer is an incredible basketball player....Word".

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Necromancer

I've been reading all of your reviews here and i think it's worth buying it.
It's a shame that I have to wait till it's released here in my country.

:'(

...Todo lo irreal es relativo a lo real...

deftonekid

Quote from: Necromancer on May 09, 2006, 11:08 PM
It's a shame that I have to wait till it's released here in my country.

:'(

yeah that sucks!!!

deftoolsys07

i ran into some guy on the street after the show that recorded the dallas show in audio... let me listen to a little bit, it sounds awesome.. i just hope he puts it up soon...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

hydroponic82

alright. question.

should i buy the new tool album tommorow?

im going to finally pick up s/t tommorow aafter 3 years and havent heard the new tool. soooooooooooooooooooo....being a fan (not a die hard one ) should i ?

i havent heard scratch off of it and am curious. d/l or purchase?

thank  ya kindley.

Chrisbo

Well I personally say you should buy it, you wont regret it! I fucking love it! I think its a masterpiece and seriously, it will sound alot better pumped through a stereo in good quality than the quality you'll get on the intarweb! Plus, the packaging is great with the lenses, you'll be tripping off it!

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 10, 2006, 11:34 AM
Well I personally say you should buy it, you wont regret it! I fucking love it! I think its a masterpiece and seriously, it will sound alot better pumped through a stereo in good quality than the quality you'll get on the intarweb! Plus, the packaging is great with the lenses, you'll be tripping off it!

Oldnewtype

I could have bought the new cd for $10. but i didnt even have that much.