Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonekid

emotivelotion

:-[ was it secret ?  ;D

deftonekid

no, but it doesn't fit here cuz of the rhcp's cd.

emotivelotion

who cares 'bout?

Chrisbo

Yeah the synch is fucking cool! Like Lithium said earlier when Viginti Tres is mixed in it sounds so fucking good, like it makes more sense or something! And yeah, makes the overall sound later more ambient! I fackin lave eet!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Deftonesaddict

can some please reupload Tool Sync in rapidshare, yousendit isnt working for me.

thanks

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ToneDef

At the beginning of The Pot does anybody else think "Maroon 5" every time?

fireflyry

She will be loved.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: fireflyry on May 23, 2006, 10:28 AM
She will be loved.
Seriously? That would totally ruin the album for me. That's like picturing your mom while you're having sex !

Chrisbo

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on May 23, 2006, 12:31 PM
She will be loved.
Seriously? That would totally ruin the album for me. That's like picturing your mom while you're having sex !

Hahaha!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Paint Your Lips

Thank you, thank you *takes a bove* I will be here all ... well, forever ... So sad.

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 24, 2006, 08:41 PM
Quote from: Paint Your Lips on May 23, 2006, 12:31 PM
She will be loved.

Hahaha!

Agreed.

Fireal1222

what the fuck is that noise at the end of the song the pot.

it sounds like the band is sacrificing a pig or something fucking crazy.

then lipan conjuring comes on and its almost like some wierd tribal thing after a sacrifice

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Oldnewtype

The background scream towards the end of lipan conjuring reminds me of Squidbillies.

Chrisbo

Fuck me, time is racing by so fast! Less than two weeks until I see them, my god it's gonna be tight!

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 29, 2006, 05:37 PM
Fuck me, time is racing by so fast! Less than two weeks until I see them, my god it's gonna be tight!
Hehe, July 1st for me, man. Can't wait. Have a good one, man.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on May 29, 2006, 09:10 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on May 29, 2006, 05:37 PM
Hehe, July 1st for me, man. Can't wait. Have a good one, man.

Yeah you too bro! :)

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 29, 2006, 09:12 PM
Yeah you too bro! :)
I see they play Rosetta Stoned now, so i'm all good ! Love that song. :)

And thanks, man. Gonna see them at a huge festival in Denmark, think it's gonna be awesome.