Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

law

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 20, 2006, 11:11 PM
apc split?

he gave the impression it wasn't going to continue any time soon in an interview, annoying really as I really like that band

Fireal1222

i think 13th step is good.. still nowhere near the level of tool if you ask me

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 20, 2006, 11:17 PM
Nowhere near.

And the drummer of APC made a statement awhile back. That he was going to keep APC going without Maynard. And that he already had some songs ready.If memory serves me right.

JMac

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Jul 20, 2006, 11:44 PM
And the drummer of APC made a statement awhile back. That he was going to keep APC going without Maynard. And that he already had some songs ready.If memory serves me right.

Freese said that?  I could see Billy saying that, but Freese?  Either way, APC was awesome, but they're nothing to me without Maynard.  So does anyone like Puscifer (based on two songs)?  I hope Maynard takes a LITTLE time off to do an album w/o a tour.

deftoolsys07

i'm not diggin puscifer too much. but i agree that apc is not the same without maynard... no one can replace those vocals
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

eZe^

Their playing ireland...22nd of november,im so fucking happy....seriously,words cant describe how psyched i am for this gig....im gonna sleep well tonight!!  ;D

Planet X>Dream Theater

Crazylegs

you're gonna have a great time. Deftones are fucking ants compared to tool live. And deftones are my favourite band.

law

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 20, 2006, 11:17 PM

different styles for different moods I guess, but then again Tools performance at Download put me on a downer on them even though I love them.

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jul 21, 2006, 01:14 AM
you're gonna have a great time. Deftones are fucking ants compared to tool live. And deftones are my favourite band.

I would totally disagree with that in some respects but for accuracy I see what you mean

deftoolsys07

yeah i had the great opportunity to see them live in may. the night before my birthday actually. i didn't even know i was going, the tickets had sold out so me and my friend went up there and had to buy them from scalpers for about $90 each. good deal compared to what other people were payin. (about $300). good show. pieces of the roof were falling off. i'm gonna see them again september 14
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

eZe^

cheers for all the info guys,i seriously cant wait,ive been a big fan of tool for about 4-5 years now,theyve been my absolute favourite band for about 8 months...im so stoked!!!

Planet X>Dream Theater

Gaz

Quote from: eZe^ on Jul 21, 2006, 01:00 AM
Their playing ireland...22nd of november,im so fucking happy....seriously,words cant describe how psyched i am for this gig....im gonna sleep well tonight!!  ;D

where did you find this out mate?

eZe^

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Jul 21, 2006, 01:50 AM

ticketmaster.ie

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18003CF4E4DD27F5?artistid=720703&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Planet X>Dream Theater

Gaz

Quote from: eZe^ on Jul 21, 2006, 01:53 AM
Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Jul 21, 2006, 01:50 AM

ticketmaster.ie

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18003CF4E4DD27F5?artistid=720703&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Cheers, maybe the mainland UK dates will be announced soon

lithium royalty

they're playing here in houston sept 11th

and it sucks.. it doesnt look like imma get to go...

moi

where can you hear some songs of puscifer? and also does volto! has a full cd ?

eZe^

Quote from: moi on Jul 21, 2006, 02:41 PM
where can you hear some songs of puscifer? and also does volto! has a full cd ?

ya they do,they have loads of songs actually,my drum teacher saw them live in a pub,he has pic of him and danny trying to escape the picture but failing...he said the show was like 2.5 hours of just volto,so they have a good catalogue of songs.

Planet X>Dream Theater

Fireal1222

i cant quote for some reason right now

but crazylegs

deftones are ants compared to tool, period

deftones are great, and one of the few heavy metal bands to even compare to tool. but tool are a league ahead of everyone. i dont think deftones have ever helped give me a new outlook on life.. tool on the other hand

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 23, 2006, 08:14 AM
tool are a league ahead of everyone.

I now have grounds to call you an ignorant fucking dickhead. Sorry.

Anyone seen the Bologna 6-22-06 video boot yet? I've been converting it to vcd all day, I'd post the torrent but my internet is going so slow right now.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jul 23, 2006, 08:23 AM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 23, 2006, 08:14 AM
tool are a league ahead of everyone.

I now have grounds to call you an ignorant fucking dickhead. Sorry.

Anyone seen the Bologna 6-22-06 video boot yet? I've been converting it to vcd all day, I'd post the torrent but my internet is going so slow right now.

they really are

radiohead and pink floyd are obviously my favorites. but tool reak of awesomeness above everyone else

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.