Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaz

Ordered my Tool tickets for Manchester UK on the pre-sale yesterday, £28.00 each plus £4.50 postage.

fireflyry

Is that expensive in UK terms?

In New Zealand dollars thats around $100, the average gig being $60-70.

Still....like money is an issue, lucky buggar.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

law

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Aug 04, 2006, 05:11 PM
Ordered my Tool tickets for Manchester UK on the pre-sale yesterday, £28.00 each plus £4.50 postage.

A bit pricey for me, I'm kinda skint at the mo but I do wanna see them quite badly but its the same price as Metallica was... and metallica do an 'alf give your moneys worth... see how i feel on pay day soon lol

Oldnewtype

I'd pay $70 to see Isis and Tool

Gaz

Quote from: fireflyry on Aug 04, 2006, 05:15 PM

Yeah man definatly, the average price I pay for gigs is around £15, it's all about the size of the venue, the M.E.N Arena is notorious for it's sky high prices.

law

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Aug 04, 2006, 05:30 PM

Yeah man definatly, the average price I pay for gigs is around £15, it's all about the size of the venue, the M.E.N Arena is notorious for it's sky high prices.

yeah he's totally right. Saw Limp and Godsmack there once and that was about £25... that was the last time I went there though, wanted to see GS more but anyway I think I may make an exception for Tool... who you going with Gaz?

fireflyry

Ahhh, I get it now, we have similar venues here.

Gaz

Quote from: law on Aug 04, 2006, 05:32 PM
Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Aug 04, 2006, 05:30 PM

yeah he's totally right. Saw Limp and Godsmack there once and that was about £25... that was the last time I went there though, wanted to see GS more but anyway I think I may make an exception for Tool... who you going with Gaz?

Me and my girlfriend are going mate.

law

All I can say now is bring on pay day hehe

Gaz

hahah yes mate, I can't believe I'll be seeing Tool twice in the same year.

fireflyry

Lucky lucky lucky bastards.

Chrisbo

Got the money for the tickets to the SECC gig, just waiting until the store I buy them from gets them in (which they say will either be tomorrow or Monday). I cant wait to get the tickets in my hand!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Aug 04, 2006, 05:43 PM
hahah yes mate, I can't believe I'll be seeing Tool twice in the same year.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

deftoneskoen

ohh once again.. last week i bought my ticket, one hour after the standing places were allready sold out i feel lucky. last time they were in holland it was sold out in 10 min, to bad for me. But i do get to see them twice in one year. ;D

lostpilot

(you must have been high)

Jizzlobber

Quote from: law on Aug 04, 2006, 05:22 PM
Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Aug 04, 2006, 05:11 PM

A bit pricey for me, I'm kinda skint at the mo but I do wanna see them quite badly but its the same price as Metallica was... and metallica do an 'alf give your moneys worth... see how i feel on pay day soon lol

i thought the same, but in the end i think its worth it, but yeah Metallica rock the shit! gonna order mine too.
<

Chrisbo

Tool tickets on Monday, if not, I'm kicking major ass! YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!!!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Softparody

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 19, 2005, 12:30 AM
Quote from: vida_maewell two diff sounds, maynard has wrote about pc, and how its him growing artistically... i respect that.. but i do like alot of the concept behind the music of tool... on the other hand, some songs by pc are really really awesome.. im not too much into the heavy sounds

lateralus isn't heavy, and it's wayyy better than the apc releases, which are also pretty good
well, vida_mae has her opinion, you have yours. respect that ;) peace
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

Softparody

Btw, I prefer A Perfect Circle actually.. Sleeping Beauty and Passive! Great shit! :D
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him