Orestes
Brena
3 Libras
The Hollow
Gravity
The Noose
Vanishing
A Stranger

Their songs that are dominated by moody, melodic elements are best.

That's not an opinion..  it's fact.

Chrisbo

A Perfect Circle is a great band, but Tool just interests me alot more.

And I would agree with Sanzen when he says the songs that are dominated by moodiness are better, hence why I prefer 13th Step to Mer De Noms. The Noose is for me, by far their best song, it's perfect!

Anyway yes, my bro is going to get Tool tickets right now, woohoo!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: Softparody on Aug 07, 2006, 07:58 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 19, 2005, 12:30 AM
Quote from: vida_maewell two diff sounds, maynard has wrote about pc, and how its him growing artistically... i respect that.. but i do like alot of the concept behind the music of tool... on the other hand, some songs by pc are really really awesome.. im not too much into the heavy sounds

lateralus isn't heavy, and it's wayyy better than the apc releases, which are also pretty good
well, vida_mae has her opinion, you have yours. respect that ;) peace

you're quoting something from october 2005...why?

Sanzen

Chrisbo

Cant believe I'm seeing them twice in a year! They're being more generous than usual, that's for sure!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

stfu

*sulks*

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Chrisbo

Sorry Ry  :-[

Gaz

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 08, 2006, 04:23 PM

Cant believe I'm seeing them twice in a year! They're being more generous than usual, that's for sure!

Hell yeah, my tickets arrived today, they came pretty quick, I only ordered them last week.

fireflyry

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 08, 2006, 05:22 PM
Sorry Ry  :-[

It's all good man, I'm just really fucking jealous but Tool will come here soon, they always do on an album release/tour.

Patience is a virtue, just promise me a full review.

Have a mosh for me plz k?

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Chrisbo

Haha man, no worries man! It's going to be great to see them in such a big place, they're definitely going to play for longer than they did the last time. Hopefully they'll play a few of my favourites like The Patient or H or Pushit. One of those three will be good enough for me!

And yeah man, I'm gonna rock out like a bitch!

Crazylegs

Third Eye should be mandatory for every show.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Crazylegs on Aug 10, 2006, 11:46 PM
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Gaz

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Aug 11, 2006, 03:27 AM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Aug 10, 2006, 11:46 PM

Indeed, I have a feeling they will adjust the set list for the UK Winter Tour, maybe they could play for longer? they are playing larger venues after all.

eZe^

passive isnt even originally an apc song.I think.

Planet X>Dream Theater

Crazylegs

aren't all songs from emotive covers?

law

apart from passive

edit - I think

333tone

Quote from: law on Aug 12, 2006, 10:28 PM
apart from passive

edit - I think
e-motive booklet has lyrics for passive & for counting bodis like sheep... so i guess passive was written by them

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

eZe^

Quote from: 333tone on Aug 12, 2006, 10:46 PM
Quote from: law on Aug 12, 2006, 10:28 PM
apart from passive

edit - I think
e-motive booklet has lyrics for passive & for counting bodis like sheep... so i guess passive was written by them

no,they covered it,cant remember the original band,but i had it on my computer before apc were around.

Planet X>Dream Theater

Chrisbo

Well it says in the leaflet it was written by Danny Lohner/Maynard/Trent Reznor/Billy, so I'm guessing it was probably originally intended for the Tapeworm project.

law

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 13, 2006, 02:52 PM
Well it says in the leaflet it was written by Danny Lohner/Maynard/Trent Reznor/Billy, so I'm guessing it was probably originally intended for the Tapeworm project.

maybe but I thought there was an old version of it APC used to play on tour then it got re worked by the follwing since eMotive is an album with collaborations on anyway...:S