Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflyry

Quote from: Crazylegs on Aug 10, 2006, 11:46 PM
Third Eye should be mandatory for every show.

Damn straight, opener too.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Mad Maynard

Quote from: law on Aug 13, 2006, 03:59 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 13, 2006, 02:52 PM
Well it says in the leaflet it was written by Danny Lohner/Maynard/Trent Reznor/Billy, so I'm guessing it was probably originally intended for the Tapeworm project.

maybe but I thought there was an old version of it APC used to play on tour then it got re worked by the follwing since eMotive is an album with collaborations on anyway...:S

"Passive" is an updated version of "Vacant".

Has anybody seen pictures of Tool's new set?
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose;but, you can't pick your nose in front of your friends.

deftoolsys07

what do you mean the new set?
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Mad Maynard

The new stage set-up. Or has anybody heard what the new setlist is like?
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose;but, you can't pick your nose in front of your friends.

deftoolsys07

well if you're talking about the big screens and shit.. then it's been like that for a while, and the setlist hasn't changed at all since the fall tour hasn't started yet.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

lithium royalty

vacant was muuch better than passive.

law

Quote from: Mad Maynard on Aug 13, 2006, 08:08 PM
Quote from: law on Aug 13, 2006, 03:59 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 13, 2006, 02:52 PM
Well it says in the leaflet it was written by Danny Lohner/Maynard/Trent Reznor/Billy, so I'm guessing it was probably originally intended for the Tapeworm project.

maybe but I thought there was an old version of it APC used to play on tour then it got re worked by the follwing since eMotive is an album with collaborations on anyway...:S

"Passive" is an updated version of "Vacant".

Has anybody seen pictures of Tool's new set?

thats the one, cheers :)

Chrisbo

Ah right, I see.

Roll on November 25th!!!!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Oldnewtype

blair said they're coming to the southern US after this coming european tour....schweeet

Fireal1222

im seeing tool in wilkes barre on october 2nd

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Aug 16, 2006, 12:48 AM
im seeing tool in wilkes barre on october 2nd

That's great man! I remember you saying somewhere here that you'd never get to see them because you wouldnt drive that far or something. Dude you're going to have a freaking ace time!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Softparody on Aug 07, 2006, 07:58 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 19, 2005, 12:30 AM
Quote from: vida_maewell two diff sounds, maynard has wrote about pc, and how its him growing artistically... i respect that.. but i do like alot of the concept behind the music of tool... on the other hand, some songs by pc are really really awesome.. im not too much into the heavy sounds

lateralus isn't heavy, and it's wayyy better than the apc releases, which are also pretty good
well, vida_mae has her opinion, you have yours. respect that ;) peace

i know that's her opinion, but respecting a woman?  come on, is this the feminist movement all over again?  i thought we were done with that junk.

tarkil

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Aug 16, 2006, 07:16 PM
i know that's her opinion, but respecting a woman?  come on, is this the feminist movement all over again?  i thought we were done with that junk.

Ha ha ha, you're awesome !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Sleep

I am going to see Tool next week. was anyone impressed with Isis at all?

Chrisbo

Isis are a great band, one of my top 5 ever I'd say. I saw them last year and they were amazing, that's all that needs to be said, so that's why I'm so fucking jealous that you guys are getting such a great show!

Jizzlobber

i read that the guitarist from Metallica jammed with Tool in Hawaii, but he was drunk as fuck and messed up the "sober" solo part.

and yeah Isis are pretty good.
<

Gaz

Isis are cool, but I need to be in the right mood to listen to them, there not a band I can just listen to all the time.

KingCrimson

any new zealanders...

tool will confirm tonight on Nightline, Channel 3 a Big Day Out '07 performance.
fingers crossed.

Ænigma

Tool is my favorite band, I own all of the albums including Salival and one Bootleg (Tales from the Darkside).

I get to see Tool next month on the 21st which is one of my life long dreams to see them live so hopefully I can get their autograph or something.

deathblow

i got floor for tool tomorrow,  FUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEAHHH!!!!