Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvar

Quote from: White Wrist on Oct 22, 2007, 01:40 AM
dvd news:

"Blair has posted some exciting Tool news:
My friends, we can no longer hide the terrible truth. The holidays are rapidly approaching, and with them the NEW TOOL DVD/VIDEO for VICARIOUS is scheduled to be released on DECEMBER 18th (or 19th) and will include an EXTENDED CUT, lots of BONUS MATERIAL and, of course, SPECIAL PACKAGING.

There is a still from the video posted over at toolband.com. Hopefully, this will see no delays and will actually be released on said date!"

http://www.theninhotline.net/toolnews/index.php#1192795368

finally

so they only needed 1,5 years to make the first video, cool.

no really, i´m glad they will release this and we all know that everything this band creates is made of good quality.
.............although i´m still waiting for a damn live dvd......................

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Fireal1222

Quote from: Alvar on Oct 24, 2007, 04:12 PM
Quote from: White Wrist on Oct 22, 2007, 01:40 AM
dvd news:

"Blair has posted some exciting Tool news:
My friends, we can no longer hide the terrible truth. The holidays are rapidly approaching, and with them the NEW TOOL DVD/VIDEO for VICARIOUS is scheduled to be released on DECEMBER 18th (or 19th) and will include an EXTENDED CUT, lots of BONUS MATERIAL and, of course, SPECIAL PACKAGING.

There is a still from the video posted over at toolband.com. Hopefully, this will see no delays and will actually be released on said date!"

http://www.theninhotline.net/toolnews/index.php#1192795368

finally

so they only needed 1,5 years to make the first video, cool.

no really, i´m glad they will release this and we all know that everything this band creates is made of good quality.
.............although i´m still waiting for a damn live dvd......................

yeah. the live dvd is what i want

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Oldnewtype

it'll make a good present for a friend i suppose

m3dic

Right In Two, and Sober  <3333

Good stuff.

www.breakdownconspiracy.co.nr

Fireal1222

Disposition. Reflection

Even better stuff.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Deadradio

Very cool article, Thanks

White Wrist

Tool is great. End.

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Jacob

I hadn't listened to Lateralus in what feels like more than a year, mainly because my cd is scratched and jumps a lot when played and for some reason I never downloaded it or ripped it onto my computer. but I finally did and started listening and HOLY SHIT I forgot how fucking amazing it is. ever since 10,000 Days was released I thought that was their best effort to date, but now I see how wrong I was. Lateralus fucking owns.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Fireal1222

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 22, 2007, 03:49 PM
I hadn't listened to Lateralus in what feels like more than a year, mainly because my cd is scratched and jumps a lot when played and for some reason I never downloaded it or ripped it onto my computer. but I finally did and started listening and HOLY SHIT I forgot how fucking amazing it is. ever since 10,000 Days was released I thought that was their best effort to date, but now I see how wrong I was. Lateralus fucking owns.

u listen to the grudge. and ur like that was the best song ever. then u realize. that was only the first song

i as well listened to lateralus last night for the first time in a long time

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

White Wrist

Lateralus is "the album"!

What an experience!

Law

There's a really cool video clip of Schism here... it just sounds awesome for a pretty low key production...

[youtube=425,350]mUAxwYkOWos[/youtube]

(1min30: the shit hits the fan)

Generally speaking though, if you need  a fix on some Tool videos, most of you probably know of this but just in case...

http://www.youtube.com/user/HuntingtonSt

Fireal1222

ive never seen that link before. thanks

that video from the radiohead webcast  doing a cover of joy division. ceremony. is amazing

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bebo

'Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity.
Calculate what we will or will not tolerate.
Desperate to control all and everything.
Unable to forgive your scarlet lettermen."

I love that melody or w/e

Alvar

if someone is interested, i uploaded the cover tool have been playing this year on some shows, "Some Days It's Dark"
its a quite short song, nothing really special. (good) bootleg quality .

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lm6esn

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Fireal1222

never noticed this before... if you take the pictures from the aenema booklet. you can put each of them as the cover. underneath the casing. and they will do different things

the one is funny. do it yourself if you own aenema.. or laugh at me if im the only one who took 5 years to notice this

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

goldpony

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Dec 14, 2007, 01:09 AM
never noticed this before... if you take the pictures from the aenema booklet. you can put each of them as the cover. underneath the casing. and they will do different things

the one is funny. do it yourself if you own aenema.. or laugh at me if im the only one who took 5 years to notice this

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Law

Probably was real, as it's no longer there :(