Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

Quote from: mr.sinester on Feb 15, 2008, 04:01 AM
QuoteTool are about to start writing material for their fifth studio album, according to frontman Maynard James Keenan.

Speaking to MTV.com, Keenan revealed: "We're going to start writing the new Tool record right away." He gave no word on when the group would begin recording, but the band's touring schedule is currently wide open.

"The music always comes first," Keenan said. "We all get in a room, shut out all the extra noises from the other people and what goes on outside the room and just focus on the four of us, where we are that day. And then we just start making sounds."

hm? Is this recent? They have...5 albums , already.

mr.sinister

yeah its recent. damn this is a record for Tool though. I mean they always take such a long time to release an album.

Alvar

they should make a droney album finally.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

deftoolsys07

Quote from: mr.sinester on Feb 15, 2008, 05:20 AM
yeah its recent. damn this is a record for Tool though. I mean they always take such a long time to release an album.

ain't a record, they're only writing still. tool's new album and team sleep's next may come out in the same year, no time soon... (deftones possibly as well if history repeats itself)
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

White Wrist

at least...they are writing acoording to that news...

White Wrist

goldpony

Who knew????? if anybody is in chandler arizona...congrats?

Wednesday, April 9th
Local Wine Bottle Signing
4:00–9:00 p.m.
We will be hosting Maynard Keenan (co-founder of TOOL) and his partner Eric Glomski, Winemaker for Page Spring Cellars. They will be signing bottles of their locally produced wines; Caduceus, Merkin, and Arizona Stronghold.
This event will showcase the local winemaking talent in Arizona and further highlights the range of local products available at Whole Foods Market. Our knowledgeable team members will also be available to help customers choose the perfect wine from our vast selection to accompany any meal or special occasion.
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/calendars/CHR.html?loc=interstitialskip
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

QuoteREVOLVER PRESENTS AN ALL-TOOL ISSUE

REVOLVER MAGAZINE's "THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO HARD ROCK'S MOST EXTRAORDINARY BAND" is officially out on newsstands today (MAY 6th, 2008 e.v.). The collector's edition features exclusive new interviews with ALL of the band members, lots of great photos (CAMELLA GRACE, TRAVIS SHINN, etc), rarely seen video concept sketches, artifacts, and album/packaging art work ideas by ADAM JONES, an interview with ALEX GREY, behind the scenes video info from KEVIN WILLIS and CHET ZAR, Q & A with Tool lighting wizard MARK 'JUNIOR' JACOBSON, a micro interview with the band's "content manager/occult advisor", 'praises' by TOMAS HAAKE, MIKE PATTON, and last, but certainly not least, BUZZ OSBORNE, and lots more. There's even a VIC FIRTH ad that features Danny's orange metallic Lamborghini Murcielago! So grab one while you can, or visit www.revolvermag.com to order on-line. Hell, I'm going to walk to the newsstand right now... I told you that I'd be purchasing a magazine entirely dedicated to Tool!

WILL KILL FOR SCANS (since I'm not able neither to buy nor to order online the mag :/ )

scatterbrain

Quote from: bored on May 09, 2008, 04:16 PM

REVOLVER MAGAZINE's "THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO HARD ROCK'S MOST EXTRAORDINARY BAND" is officially out on newsstands today (MAY 6th, 2008 e.v.). The collector's edition features exclusive new interviews with ALL of the band members, lots of great photos (CAMELLA GRACE, TRAVIS SHINN, etc), rarely seen video concept sketches, artifacts, and album/packaging art work ideas by ADAM JONES, an interview with ALEX GREY, behind the scenes video info from KEVIN WILLIS and CHET ZAR, Q & A with Tool lighting wizard MARK 'JUNIOR' JACOBSON, a micro interview with the band's "content manager/occult advisor", 'praises' by TOMAS HAAKE, MIKE PATTON, and last, but certainly not least, BUZZ OSBORNE, and lots more. There's even a VIC FIRTH ad that features Danny's orange metallic Lamborghini Murcielago! So grab one while you can, or visit www.revolvermag.com to order on-line. Hell, I'm going to walk to the newsstand right now... I told you that I'd be purchasing a magazine entirely dedicated to Tool!

WILL KILL FOR SCANS (since I'm not able neither to buy nor to order online the mag :/ )
its in your local 7-eleven,for 5 dollars.and if you dont have 5 dollars, you have more important things to do .
im me and thats all ill ever be

lostpilot

Quote from: scatterbrain on May 10, 2008, 07:08 PM
its in your local 7-eleven,for 5 dollars.and if you dont have 5 dollars, you have more important things to do .

You are unable to get Revolver in Lithuania:)

lithium

Quote from: bored on May 10, 2008, 11:22 PM
Quote from: scatterbrain on May 10, 2008, 07:08 PM

You are unable to get Revolver in Lithuania:)
oh snap pwnd
💩

moonlapse vertigo

Quote from: White Wrist on Feb 15, 2008, 04:40 AM
Quote from: mr.sinester on Feb 15, 2008, 04:01 AM
QuoteTool are about to start writing material for their fifth studio album, according to frontman Maynard James Keenan.

Speaking to MTV.com, Keenan revealed: "We're going to start writing the new Tool record right away." He gave no word on when the group would begin recording, but the band's touring schedule is currently wide open.

"The music always comes first," Keenan said. "We all get in a room, shut out all the extra noises from the other people and what goes on outside the room and just focus on the four of us, where we are that day. And then we just start making sounds."

hm? Is this recent? They have...5 albums , already.

I don't think that's counting Opiate, considering it's an EP

dipsy

I love Tool!

garydouglas

the all tool revolver thing is really cool, its nice buying a magazine that interests me from start to finish

Deftones-argentina

Which were the 3 songs from the last album that formed one very long song and in which order? Thanks.

lostpilot

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on May 28, 2008, 10:15 PM
Which were the 3 songs from the last album that formed one very long song and in which order? Thanks.

Wings for Marie
10,000 Days (Wings for Marie pt. 2)
and Viginti Tres.
I don't remember the order..

Alvar

viginti tres + wings laid over 10000 days = http://www.sendspace.com/file/j5fxtu

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

mrmong

Quote from: Alvar on May 28, 2008, 10:27 PM
viginti tres + wings laid over 10000 days = http://www.sendspace.com/file/j5fxtu

are u sure...kinda sounds weird after viginti tres ends.....i dont think wings should be in there....maybe its just me

or maybe wings to viginti tres laid over 10000 days

Nostro

Quote from: bored on May 09, 2008, 04:16 PM

ICI: http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=revolver%20tool

kalhan

like everything about tool. don't like maynard as a person.