Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

Quote from: wither-I on Jul 20, 2009, 05:54 PM
i go to see the band not the neon lightning...

its just so boring

lol. please dont comment unless you know what your talking about

because the tool show i saw about 2 years ago. was the most mind boggling experience ive ever been a part of. ( without using drugs )

im telling you. the lasers at the tool show was almost like watching the music for the first time. it was insane. absolutely insane

to anybody who was at a tool show within the past 2 years. we are connected spirtitually now.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

decapod

"We are connected spirtitually now. "

I agree.

wither-I

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 20, 2009, 10:17 PM

its just so boring

because the tool show i saw about 2 years ago. was the most mind boggling experience ive ever been a part of. ( without using drugs )

im telling you. the lasers at the tool show was almost like watching the music for the first time. it was insane. absolutely insane

to anybody who was at a tool show within the past 2 years. we are connected spirtitually now.
well there buddy i DID see them, about two years ago, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd i thought it was boring... thatssss why i said that :):)

the bass player even pulled up a nice chair to sit down in. i went with 5 of my friends, all tool fans and not one was more impressed than me... not that they sound bad, they just didnt even move... i thought the laser lights were gay. the video displays were pretty cool, but other than that it was trife. sorry i had an opinion

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Alvar

but our opinions are better than yours!

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Jacob

it's alright dude, you're entitled to your opinion. I just think it's a bit sad not to appreciate Tool's live shows. they're not your average band who just rocks out on the stage. they want the music and visual effects to speak, not their physical appearances. and as a Tool fan you should know that.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Fireal1222

Quote from: wither-I on Jul 20, 2009, 11:32 PM

its just so boring

well there buddy i DID see them, about two years ago, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd i thought it was boring... thatssss why i said that :):)

the bass player even pulled up a nice chair to sit down in. i went with 5 of my friends, all tool fans and not one was more impressed than me... not that they sound bad, they just didnt even move... i thought the laser lights were gay. the video displays were pretty cool, but other than that it was trife. sorry i had an opinion

he pulled up the chair because the bass is so complicated during wings for marie that he needs to sit down. u really thought he was doing it for comfort?

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Deftonesaddict

my love goes all to APC. Awesome band looking forward to a new cd or some new songs. Never been much of a Tool fan and 10 000 days didnt help also.

lithium

i saw tool back in 2002 for the lateralus tour, with messhuggah as special guest. nuff said?

and a new apc lp would be amazing.
💩

wither-I

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 21, 2009, 12:58 AM
Quote from: wither-I on Jul 20, 2009, 11:32 PM

its just so boring

he pulled up the chair because the bass is so complicated during wings for marie that he needs to sit down. u really thought he was doing it for comfort?
lol

"coming into the nearness of distance"

ben

21st Century Tool - wookubus
(5:33 PM PST 09/15/2009)
Tool frontman Maynard James Keenan recently teamed up with Jeff Fayman and Robert Fripp of King Crimson for a cover of the latter's track, "21st Century Schizoid Man". A preview of the track can be found here, while the song itself was made available for purchase through most digital outlets today, September 15th. Furthermore, the cover is expected to show up on a new compilation effort being put together by The Human Experimente, dubbed "Dreaming In Exile", which is due out in 2010.

Does anyone have this cover?  Sounds really cool.

theis

Sounds very cool. I'll try to find it.

Jacob

awesome, that's a great song.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lostpilot

I wonder if TOOL are gonna release anything new.. anytime ever

cEvin Key

Quote from: lostpilot on Sep 19, 2009, 12:55 PM
I wonder if TOOL are gonna release anything new.. anytime ever
nah... they'll probably just keep releasing the same album...dont expect anything new
from them...

Jerry_Curls

Adam Jones was at my store yesterday. He was really nice. I nearly pee'd myself.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Oldnewtype

i used to love tool but now im off of them

Fireal1222

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Oct 29, 2009, 08:22 AM
i used to love tool but now im off of them

i havent listened to tool in quite some time. but thats how i am with them. i will listen to their music all the time, then not listen for months. i've been in the same mode with radiohead too, i cant tell you the last time i listened to radiohead.

anyway. i see puscifer have a remix album out

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ben

Put on some Ok Computer tonight for me, jared.

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Fireal1222

Quote from: ben on Oct 31, 2009, 12:51 AM
Put on some Ok Computer tonight for me, jared.

no way. if i were going to listen to radiohead, it certainly wouldn't be that album. that album has been overyplayed in my brain too many times.

hail to the thief is my favorite radiohead album

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.