Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

people are people

DeftonesNZ

I knew you were taking the piss straight away, the fact that your username is an APC song gave it away

Jacob

Quote from: people are people on Jul 09, 2013, 04:50 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Jul 09, 2013, 03:48 PM
^ And that is exactly why they do what they do, to make stupid people embarass themselves.

^ -_-  serious??? I hope that... you don't you think?? that I was being serious,LOL

I was just joking with these conspiracies nuts, and to show that i was really kidding, i posted a fucking stupid video of a fucking troll "10 (stupid) reasons why tool sucks (one of them is not funny).

If I offend you in some way lol , sorry bro, obvious trolls are obvious WTF.

Anyway I was just sharing the news about Puscifer, Stay well Sir Sherlock Holmes (Fucking Fucktard)
(If you didn't know that Tool is one of my favorite bands,i would understand you, fucking tool drop dead)

If you said in general to state the people that actually buy this shit
(my bad but that  " ^ "  bugs me )

Of course I know you were poking fun at those people, and my comment wasn't directed at you but rather the conspiracy nuts.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jacob

I have always felt very similarly towards Tool as I do towards Faith No More - their music is serious, pretentious and skillful (with lots of humor thrown in). But the members themselves are clowns, and shouldn't be taken very seriously. A very good blend, in my book.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

people are people

Sorry Jacob i was really like WTF not the Jacob!

deftoolsys07

I'm going to take it with a grain of salt and just assume that you are kidding. That has to be a joke, right? Haha

Nvm, I just saw this page. Thank god you were trolling..
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

people are people

C'mon Man haha , like Maynard James Keenan said
"A lot of people into Tool, for some reason, are not interested in humor".
It was just because i saw the comment, again, by bewareofrats and the videos in his sign
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847
I assumed that he is a Christian and the "hate" for Tool comes from here and made me want to troll a bit Lol.

people are people

Quote from: people are people on Jul 09, 2013, 10:26 AM

Ok.
Just that. 

Puscifer have set an Aug. 27 release date for All Re-Mixed Up, a star-studded track-for-track remix album of the band's sophomore release Conditions of My Parole.

"All Re-Mixed Up is the continuation of the Puscifer tradition to release alternate versions, reworks, and remixes of what we consider initial thoughts," explains frontman and band nucleus Maynard James Keenan.  "For instance, Carina Round was nervous about how to approach her version of 'Telling Ghosts.' Mat Mitchell put her at ease by asking her to think of it as a song half written, advising her to 'now write the other half.' It's extremely liberating in the digital age to approach composing and creating in this manner. Infinite paths to explore, reinterpret, and re-present."

All Re-Mixed Up track listing and remixers:

1. Monsters (Deconstruct) remixed by Mat Mitchell

2. The Green Valley (Verde River Maestro 507 mix) remixed by Rani Sharone   (Stolen Babies)

3. Monsoons (JLE Motorik mix) remixed by Josh Eustis

4. Telling Ghosts (Giorgia O'Queef mix) remixed by Carina Round

5. Horizons (Dream of a Lie remix) by John Fryer (This Mortal Coil)

6. Man Overboard (11AD remix) by Alain Johannes

7. Toma (Burn Out remix) by Five Knives

8. The Rapture (JLE Needs Service mix) by Josh Eustis

9. Conditions of My Parole (F.U.B.A.R. remix) by Sir Mix-A-Lot

10. The Weaver (Virtual Vacuum remix) by Aaron Harris (PALMS)

11. Oceans (Green Mussel Mix) by Zac Rae

12. Tumbleweed (Delusions of Grandeur mix) by The Beta Machine

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Diplo

DeftonesNZ

man that sucks the business side has impacted the music so much, Tool always seemed like one of those bands that was above this kind of shit so it's sad to see them caught up in it, it almost sounds like the artwork could have been used wrongly though, reading the article it sounds like someone sued them for using the artwork without proper permissions and now the insurance company is suing them because their pissed they've had to pay out trying to defend an unwinnable case, sounds like they feel like they've been misled as in the band said they didn't do it and had supporting proof to get the funding only for the insurance company to then find out they didn't really have proof or a case for defence or some situation like that, basically it seems the insurance company wasn't told details that would have meant funding was denied.

Northcal

Tool new album 2018 !yeahhh 8)

Diplo

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jul 16, 2014, 02:22 AM
man that sucks the business side has impacted the music so much, Tool always seemed like one of those bands that was above this kind of shit so it's sad to see them caught up in it, it almost sounds like the artwork could have been used wrongly though, reading the article it sounds like someone sued them for using the artwork without proper permissions and now the insurance company is suing them because their pissed they've had to pay out trying to defend an unwinnable case, sounds like they feel like they've been misled as in the band said they didn't do it and had supporting proof to get the funding only for the insurance company to then find out they didn't really have proof or a case for defence or some situation like that, basically it seems the insurance company wasn't told details that would have meant funding was denied.

Yesn that sucks.

normsteez

We may never see another tool album
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

deftones47

Quote from: normsteez on Jul 18, 2014, 06:40 PM
We may never see another tool album

Possibly... :/

But I'm going to keep my hopes up.

deftones86

look at this bunch of tools just sitting in the studio.. http://instagram.com/p/uhvWM8q3IL/?modal=true

BillyNo.9

Anyone from the UK excited to here about this? First visit to the UK since 2007

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/11/tool-announce-2016-tour/

NotePad

Adam Jones is the perfectionist. I believe it's him whose dragging out the process in order for the music to be perfect.

And where the hell is the live DVD they supposedly filmed after the last album?...