Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mixed Martial Arts Thread (UFC/Pride)

Started by lostcancer, Nov 21, 2005, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesATF27

lostcancer

part of the bh will be representin' at UFC 59 this saturday with their home made posters

DeftonesATF27

OneBloodyFist

I can't wait to see Arlovski run all over Sylvia. Ain't no way Tim's gon' win.

Breach Unborn

yeah, chances are that AA will destroy Silvia again tomorrow night. i actually might take the Vegas odds on it if they are decent. i'll post my fight card predictions in a minute

wharf rat

Haha royce gracie still fights???

Breach Unborn

my UFC 59 picks

Arlovski over Sylvia
Ortiz over Griffin
Sherk over Diaz
Monson over Cruz
Terrell over Smith
Karo over Thompson
Lambert over Martin
Alves over Noble
Tanner over Levens

and yeah, Royce Gracie still fights. he has taken a break from the UFC for like 8 years, but has continued to fight in Brazil and Japan. he actually isnt as old as you might think. he's younger than Randy Couture, and not that much older than Chuck Liddell or Ken Shamrock. Royce will make his return to the UFC in the next even, against UFC Welterweight Champ. (and Central Illinois native) Matt Hughes. i think Hughes will dominate the fight and win by decision

Sam

I just watched Chuck Lidell get his ass handed to him by some black dude....Jackson I think...that was awesome.

OneBloodyFist

That would be Quinton Jackson of Pride FC fame. Yeah, that fight was pretty one sided, but should in no way be a guage of how talented Chuck really is.

Breach Unborn

Chuck hasnt lost since that fight. he has dominated all of the sense. Quinten is a "free agent" and there is a chance that UFC might pick him up. that would make for a great rematch, and would draw a good crowd

UFC 59...4.5 hours away

Gaz

Looks like a good card for tonights UFC 59 which, I'll be downloading tomorrow.

Anyone been watching TUF 3?

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 20, 2006, 09:04 AM
I think UFC and PRIDE FIGHTING are just like a safe version of buttfucking without a condom.

Breach Unborn

***SPOILER***

Sylvia def. Arlovski by KO. wow

lostcancer

that sucked balls haha, "woooo fuckyea!! wooo!!... wait wtf!? noo NOO!!"

Breach Unborn

yep. crazy shit. and for anyone who hasnt seen it, it's on youtube and so is the Tito vs. Forrest fight, which i scored:

Round 1: 10-8 Tito
Round 2: 10-9 Forrest
Round 3: 10-9 Tito

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=ufc&search_type=search_videos

Gaz

Wow I couldn't believe it when Sylvia beat Arlovski, I was in total shock. Ortiz vs Griffin was fight of the night for sure, it looked like Tito gassed after the first round to me.

wharf rat

I'm taking jui jitsu next semester haha.

lostcancer

Breach Unborn