Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mixed Martial Arts Thread (UFC/Pride)

Started by lostcancer, Nov 21, 2005, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Went to Strikeforce the other night...pretty fun.

My Contract Killer

your sister gets me hard

I'm still waiting to see the prelims.  On paper, they looked a lot better than the tv broadcast.  Hopefully I can score boston ufc tickets or I can get up to CT for a week of Bellator.

deftones86

your sister gets me hard

your sister gets me hard

Minowa fights at 3am.  HDNET.  I can't wait, haha.  None of you n00bs even know what I'm talking about.  Bandwagoners.

Corleone

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on May 29, 2010, 12:49 AM
Minowa fights at 3am.  HDNET.  I can't wait, haha.  None of you n00bs even know what I'm talking about.  Bandwagoners.

fag

your sister gets me hard

Quote from: Corleone on May 31, 2010, 03:55 PM

fag

nigger

your sister gets me hard

XJohnnyX

lol thing i hate about the 3am showings is they do the intermissions
i know who is minowa is (red speedos) lol

your sister gets me hard

Minowa :(

I haven't gotten a chance to watch the dream card but tonights UFC was fucking weak. 

Corleone

GSP actually didn't lay on top of someone for 5 rounds. He jabs him for 5 rounds... ahah LOL

poofing acid

poofing acid

So I get to see Fedor fight next month and then Shogun and crocop in march!

poofing acid

Corleone

Shogun got fucking destroyed... lol

poofing acid

Yeah and the arena went nuts.  My voice is pretty much gone from last night haha.

elite54

anybody notice that nick diaz comes out to the deftones every fight? he comes out to root, feit, and diamond eyes. pretty cool i'd say.

poofing acid

I watched on a shitty stream.  Still waiting for the HQ upload so I can see wtf Daley got hit with.

lukas989