Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mixed Martial Arts Thread (UFC/Pride)

Started by lostcancer, Nov 21, 2005, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkHorse

damn this Pride is gonna be Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Confirmed Fights

GOmi vs. Sakurai
Hendo vs. Busta
Mirko vs. Hunt
Fedor vs. Zulu
Arona vs. Wanderlei
Yoshida vs. Ogawa
Yuki kondo vs. Nakamura
Takimoto vs. Kikuta

Additional Participants:maybe?
Sakuraba vs. Tamura or Minowa - rumor has it Tamura will not sign, either way Minowa vs. Sakuraba would be a huge fight in Japan
Shogun vs. James Thompson
Werdum vs. Big Nog or Alex E

DefCubus

Dec 31 in Japan.. Airs here Jan 1

damn so Shogun is going Heavyweight? Lame. Hopefully its just to try it out.

]

DarkHorse

If it does happen I think it's just for this 1 fight. Like when Wanderlei fought Hunt.

DarkHorse

The following statement was made by Armando Garcia of the California State Athletic Commission....

Dear Mixed Martial Arts Community:

It is with great enthusiasm that I am proud to announce that sanctioned Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) competitions are coming to California!

This is an exciting moment for MMA. It is also a challenging one for the California State Athletic Commission. The CSAC is the most active commission in the United States.

Our commission places a great emphasis on the health and safety of the athletes. This concern is seconded by our commitment to our consumers.

If you are planning on presenting or participating in an MMA event in our State please be prepared to strictly follow our rules.

I look forward to seeing you at the events.

Sincerely,

Armando Garcia
Executive Officer
California State Athletic Commission

whoahohohoho!!!

DefCubus

so its true. GSP is fighting penn next. Should be a great fight, but I hope GSP beats the shit outta penn.

]

DarkHorse

Mayhem Miller got arrested for Burglary and Assault

Jason Miller, the enigmatic middleweight who just recently signed a multiple-fight, six-figure contract with ICON sport, was arrested on charges of burglary in the first degree and assault in the third degree Friday afternoon in Honolulu, KHNL channel 8, an NBC news affiliate in Hawaii, reported on its Web site. Miller turned himself into authorities.

DefCubus

Yeah he went into his ex girlfriends house and 'assaulted' her new boyfriend.

]

CentralIllNoise

Quote from: "DefCubus"so its true. GSP is fighting penn next. Should be a great fight, but I hope GSP beats the shit outta penn.

i don't know who i want to win this fight.

all i know is that the country boy from central illinois will demolish the winner in his last great title defense

DefCubus

8)

I just hope hughes is enjoying his last few months with the title.

Sacre Bleu!

]

CentralIllNoise

haha. it's been a hell of a run and very fun to watch the past few years...but the future is here and soon enough Hughes will fade away into the hall of fame, and GSP, Penn, Trigg, ect ect ect will be exchanging the title around
(maybe even your boy nick diaz)

DeftonesATF27

I think UFC and PRIDE FIGHTING are just like a safe version of buttfucking without a condom.

CentralIllNoise

thanks for that

don't be pissed at us because your mother didn't know how to use a close hanger when you were still in the womb

we
can't
help it

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"thanks for that

don't be pissed at us because your mother didn't know how to use a close hanger when you were still in the womb

we
can't
help it

Why are you trying to front? I'll bury you cocksucker. Makin mother jokes and shit, its too bad your mother even spat you out her dirty infested pollutted womb, shes a junkie and so are you.

CentralIllNoise

i will forfit this arrgument for this sake of this being my favorite thread

DeftonesATF27

This thread has been alive one month and its barely got 3 pages, you really must be gay, even my threads draw more attention than that, and im not even trying.

DefCubus

You're not? You're on here everyday, posting in your own topics and picking fights. Thats sad.. you're annoying without even trying.

]

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: "DefCubus"You're not? You're on here everyday, posting in your own topics and picking fights. Thats sad.. you're annoying without even trying.

I dont pick fights with anybody, and post in my own topics? your supposed to dickhead, but actually i barely do, i invade your little ones and say big things, because im a proud big black motherfucker.

DarkHorse

DarkHorse

hydroponic82

Diego is the man.....