Charles 'Krazy Horse' Bennett- Sub 1st
James Thompson- TKO 1st
Alexander Emelianenko- TKO 1st
Kazushi Sakuraba- Sub 1st

]

lostcancer

Krazy Horse Woooo!!!!

CentralIllNoise

am i the only Arona believer? i know shogun owned him..but i'm pulling for him because he reminds me of Belfort when he was like 18...when the phenom was far and away my favorite fighter

DefCubus

I like Arona, I just dont think Silva fought 100% against him. He wasnt his usual aggresive self. If Silva can get all over Arona, like Shogun did, he should win.

]

DefCubus

]

CentralIllNoise

sweetness. thanks man

and yeah, the arona vs. silva fight should be very solid...i don't see this one going to decison like the last one did though either

DefCubus

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=1280&zoneid=2

GSP vs Penn officially signed for March. The winner will most likely be the new champ..

]

DarkHorse

CentralIllNoise

tomorrow night it's on

DarkHorse

yep! I can't wait to see it, only thing that sucks is that I can't visit the usual mma sites I go to because there will be spoilers.

CentralIllNoise

pretty solid night...but i don't know if i agree with the Silva decision.

cro cop was not at his best

DefCubus

How awesome is Gomi?

Silva and Arona need another rematch, but Silva was doing great round 1. Stuffing all Aronas takedowns. Round 2/3 were mostly for Arona, but Silva was doing really good fighting from his guard. Arona could hardly land any decent shots.

I dont understand why Crocop didnt go for any takedowns. It just shows how he needs to work on his hands a lot more, instead of relying on his kick. I dont want to say 1-dimensional since we have seen him on the ground and hes okay.

]

CentralIllNoise

yeah, Gomi looked great

and the arona fight...even though it seemed like silva had control most of round one, he still never landed anything either. watching that fight just makes me thing that shogun is gonna tear apart whoever he faces next out of them.

cro cop looked all around disappointing. he was not the aggresser, he didn't try for a single takedown and i'm really surprised that he didn't get charged on when he kept walking away and looking at the clock. i think that since cro cop was the no1 contender going into the fight, hunt will get a shot at fedor now. but that prolly won't be much of a fight, because fedor will make hunt fight from the ground

did you see alexandor fight? it didn't show it on the pay per view i watched

DarkHorse

I saw most of the fights they didn't show on ppv when I got home cause I downloaded them. I felt bad for Giant Silva haha

CentralIllNoise

what happen to him? i didn't see that

DarkHorse

this was Heath Herring at the K1-Dynamite show on NYE

Nastula was putting up a real good fight, he was giving Alex a hard time but eventually Nastula gassed and Alex got the submission win but really it just looked like Nastula was too tired to go on.

DefCubus

http://www.pridefc.com/pride2004/ne...s_06_0102_a.htm

Pride Fighting Championships: Tell us about next year's heavyweight prospects, including how Mirko was feeling before the fight.
Nobuyuki Sakakibara: Mirko had a cold before he left Croatia and a slight fever of 37C (98.6F) after coming to Japan. He saw a doctor and despite that, climbed into the ring. As you saw in the fight, Mirko fought with shoes on but the truth is that he hurt his ankle and apparently wore the shoes so his opponent wouldn't notice. Although it's a fact that Mirko climbed into the ring full of injuries, he's not the type of fighter to use that as an excuse and I would like to have a Hunt VS Mirko rematch with both in good shape.

]