Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Quote from: neutron liar on Feb 06, 2007, 03:12 PMDamn! I should check this thread more often... I needed that 95 demo since I lost it several months ago! and now the link is dead! Re-up please? 

:bows and begs:

No problem man 8)
I'll even PM you about it!

1995 Demo.

neutron liar

Thanks for that! sorry for the late response!

Martin

Martin

AWESOME NEWS!

QuoteThere is some big news in the world of will haven, we will unvail the news on Monday Feb 19th at the Troubadour show. The show is FREE to anyone over 21 and $3 for anyone under. Hope to see everyone there. We will NOT disclose anything before the show Monday, you have to come to the show to find out what it is...
we are headed back down to Los Angeles to work on the new record some more, The new record is called Heirophant, and as of right now it is looking like a June release. A video and single for the record will be done within the next few weeks. stay tuned for more info!!

will haven

Chrisbo

Ah yesh, I'm very curious about what the BIG news is? Anyone going to this show here or what?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

Chrisbo

Hmmm, we'll just have to wait and see.

I remember them stating in a bulletin a while ago that the support for the UK dates has already been organised, but havent heard anything since. I'm curious about that as well!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

Indeed, wonder what bands will open for Will Haven then...
Wonder if it'll be something British or (a) band(s) from Sacramento.

The Captain

Quote from: Tuck on Feb 15, 2007, 04:28 PM
The Captain maybe?
Nah, it's down in LA, I would if I could, 3 of my favorite bands in one night and a big announcement! Fucking LA. I have friends going though, I'll find out.

Martin

Quote from: The Captain on Feb 16, 2007, 04:17 AM
Quote from: Tuck on Feb 15, 2007, 04:28 PM
The Captain maybe?
Nah, it's down in LA, I would if I could, 3 of my favorite bands in one night and a big announcement! Fucking LA. I have friends going though, I'll find out.

Cool, let us know if yo find anything :)
Pity it's to far out, that shows going to be amazing.
Wonder what the 'big anouncement' will be. A big tour?

Martin

Taken from The PRP;

QuoteAnkla have been tapped to support Will Haven on their previously announced UK headlining run which will kick off on April 12th.

Starz

Eightfourseven look to be supporting Will Haven on their Portsmouth Wedgerooms UK date... That's according to Eightfourseven's Myspace Tour Dates anyway...

Martin

The Captain

Check them out! Great young band, great guys, lots of potential.

Chrisbo

Cool, will check both bands out. Funny that it's only the one date that Eightfourseven have up though.

justaphase

red host
death valley high
eightfourseven
will haven

will haven setlist:

saga
i've seen my fate
dressed in night clothes
helena
dolph lundgren
stick up kid
choke
speak
ego's game
miguel abburido
carpe diem

new singer, and eightfourseven's lance jackman played w/ will haven im not sure if this is permanent. but honestly lance looks and fits in better w/ eightfourseven. btw eightfourseven amazing live band.

Martin

What??? Do you mean a new singer for Will Haven???

vadimo

Quote from: Tuck on Feb 20, 2007, 10:47 AM
What??? Do you mean a new singer for Will Haven???

double that

hope it was just one show

i'm sure it would of been anounced on WH myspace earlyer if grady was leaving!

jc

surely cant be a new singer, cos like before there was no will haven without grady. just ghostride. with the gur from tinfed or somthing. i´m currently living in spain and am returing back to uk to go the wedgewood room gig, but if grady´s not in then fuck it. its not will haven.

lnkjuice

How come nobody's giving more information about that BIG annoucement which seems to be Grady leaving Whvn and being replaced? Any information about that new singer..?

Anyways, Grady's leaving of the band makes me pretty sad. Damn.
--
www.deftnz.net
www.willhaven.fr