Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

law

I thought they were still touring with the 'tones?

The Captain

Quote from: skinnypuppy on Feb 21, 2007, 10:59 PM
woulda been tight if chino played that troubadour show as replacement...
Not really.

Martin

Quote from: law on Feb 22, 2007, 06:45 PM
I thought they were still touring with the 'tones?

Yes. But after the tour with the tones they would do a headlining UK tour, but the UK clubs cancelled when they heard Grady wasn't in the band anymore, afraid people wouldn't show up anymore.

Martin

Got send this through You Tube from Capitol Chaos. Awesome 8)

[youtube=425,350]5q3kG4Y7-OY[/youtube]

Martin

More dates, including a London date (!!!), quote from their My Space bulletin;

Quotewe have added a few shows,

the first one will be in Sacramento at the Blue Lamp March 15th (Thursday night) with our good friends Grave Diggin Devil Worshipers and Hooker Fight..

the second we were added to the first day of the Gerorock Festival in Marmonde France, April 7th, Deftones will be headlining the main stage, we dont know our time slot yet, as soon as we do we will post it.

the third is at the Metro in London, UK April 12th. After all the other ones were cancelled we are able to pull together ONE show in London, the Metro is a very small venue but we actually love that. Smaller venues always make for better shows. So this show is important, if it sells out fast there is a chance we can get a few more shows in the UK, so please come out and show the promoters that will haven fans are the most amazing fans around!!! we want to be there for you guys..

thanks again for all the love and support, we promise to give you everything we have!!!

much respect
will haven

Martin

Fourth post in a row, but, from the blog;

Quoteletter to our fans 2-21-07

We just want to thank everyone who has written in and showed there support after the announcement. Its been overwhelming. Our fans are truely amazing and to see everyone love this band for all the right reasons is amazing. As I have told many of you, we love this band (including Grady) more than anything, so we want this (including Grady) to move on and not see it die. will haven is our art and we want to share it with anyone who wants to enjoy it, so thank you for all the kind words, support and love for our art. It really means alot to us. Anyone who creates art knows that the appriciation you recieve means more than anything, forget the money and fame and perks its about the connection you make with people, its an amazing feeling. So thank you thank you thank you, we are here to stay and put out the most amazing art we can, like I said our style has not changed one bit, we are still the same will haven and forever will be.......
for those hoping to see us in the UK we are trying right now to put together a small show in London. It will be a very small venue but we want to give our fans something to show we still want to play and show our love for them, so we will keep you posted on that... see everyone soon!!

Martin

Let's go for five in a row...posted it before, but, for those of you who might like to know and/or go there, there's a Will Haven board right here 8)

law

Lol Metro? Are they kidding?

that place is so fucking small, I mean REALLY small. it's an underground club where a lot of bands hang out after playing Astoria... I hope thats the same one.

neutron liar

somebody tape that shit.....that live video above was hot!

Gaz

Quote from: law on Feb 23, 2007, 03:12 PM

that place is so fucking small, I mean REALLY small. it's an underground club where a lot of bands hang out after playing Astoria... I hope thats the same one.

Is it about the same size of the Roadhouse in Manchester?

Martin

I've Seen My Fate
[youtube=425,350]KgXE8XK_WoA[/youtube]

Stick Up Kid
[youtube=425,350]m1-_qYCLoGE[/youtube]

vadimo

really? where is it about in london?

how is the security towards recording there? I might bring my camera.

Alvar

Quote from: Tuck on Feb 23, 2007, 11:28 AM
Got send this through You Tube from Capitol Chaos. Awesome 8)

[youtube=425,350]5q3kG4Y7-OY[/youtube]

nice video! thx 4 sharing it. cant wait to see them live, even without grady, they will still destroy the stage!

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

law

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 23, 2007, 05:43 PM

Is it about the same size of the Roadhouse in Manchester?

About the same size or even smaller. I didn't realise they had gigs on but I suppose its a special case, especially with how WH emphasised it.

Quote from: vadimo on Feb 23, 2007, 06:14 PM

really? where is it about in london?

how is the security towards recording there? I might bring my camera.

It's on the top of Oxford street if I'm talking about the right one. I really hope so, it'd be a night to be remember put it that way!

Security wise mate, I haven't a clue... but I reckon it'd be tight :(

Martin

A third video with Jeff Jaworski has shown up!

Dressed In Nights Clothes.
[youtube=425,350]Vy8lM1e3CJw[/youtube]

Quote from: Tuck on Feb 23, 2007, 05:55 PM
I've Seen My Fate.
[youtube=425,350]KgXE8XK_WoA[/youtube]

Stick Up Kid.
[youtube=425,350]m1-_qYCLoGE[/youtube]

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

neutron liar

Jaworski can definately hold shit down.  Im happy.

law

Agreed. I hope I can get to the london show, that shit is gonna be fucking mental.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Malpractice

lol how quickly people's opinions change