Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvar

Quote from: Malpractice on Jul 08, 2007, 11:37 PM
jaworski > grady

jaworski = grady

they really both have quite similar voices and both give powerful performances on stage.

on the hext WH gig i really wouldnt give a fuck who of the two would play with the band because both can make me happy.

just my opinion.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

StalkeR

I like new WHVN cd ;) but also I miss Grady.

to Tuck: hey Tuck where did You buy your Hierophant copy? cause My friend is going to Holland, and I want to ask him to buy for me this cd. (Cause You know... it's Poland, and no stuff like that appears here :( ).  Thanks in advance.
www.stalkerowaty.prv.pl
--------------
"come fall in love with the sound..."

Martin

Quote from: juvenile on Jul 09, 2007, 12:50 PM
i disagree...grady vocals + will haven=more intensity

im trying to find out which guitarist was on each of their albums..all i know is the bassist is the one from 1995..teh rest have changed over the years..

Guitarist Jeff Irwin has been part of the band since the beginning.

Martin

Quote from: StalkeR on Jul 09, 2007, 02:25 PM
I like new WHVN cd ;) but also I miss Grady.

to Tuck: hey Tuck where did You buy your Hierophant copy? cause My friend is going to Holland, and I want to ask him to buy for me this cd. (Cause You know... it's Poland, and no stuff like that appears here :( ).  Thanks in advance.

Got it through Bieler Bros online.
There is no shop in The Netherlands (that I tried) that have it, unless you order it, which takes a long time and costs quite a bit.
I'd say, get it through Bieler Bros. It's quick and there's no transport costs (if I remember correctly).

The Captain

Quote from: Tuck on Jul 12, 2007, 06:22 PM

im trying to find out which guitarist was on each of their albums..all i know is the bassist is the one from 1995..teh rest have changed over the years..

Jeff Irwin IS Will Haven

jc

Quote from: The Captain on Jul 13, 2007, 01:01 AM
Quote from: Tuck on Jul 12, 2007, 06:22 PM

Jeff Irwin IS Will Haven

jeff irwin was will haven, till he lost the plot and recorded the hierophant

neutron liar

Im more worried about seeing WHVN live then the vocalist argument.

they need to come here and shred!

Martin

Taken from their My Space bulletin:

we have finally put together a CD release show for our lovely hometown of Sacramento. The show will be Saturday August 25th @ The Blue Lamp in downtown Sacramento. We will have new merch, CD's and will be playing most of the new record. Should be an awesome night so come out.

As for tour news we have alot of things in the works now. An awesome full US tour is being put together now and we will have more info soon, also a headlining UK and select european dates are also in the works, these tours will start at the end of October.

we will also have new merch on here to sell which I heard will be up by this weekend.

The Helena video is done and will be posted very shortly as well.

so look foward to seeing everyone soon!!

*will haven*

TOUR!
European dates? I'm a little sceptical about that one, given my experiences in the past where it unfortunatly did't happen (2001 and 2002). So, like 2002 and 2006...when I know some UK dates, I'll start planning that for sure. And if Europe does indeed happen, I'll have more Will Haven to go to 8)

Martin

Will Haven 2007 UK tour with The Mirimar Disaster.

Nov 3 Brighton, UK @ Freebutt
Nov 4 Southhampton, UK @ Brook
Nov 5 Exeter, UK @ Cavern
Nov 6 Cardiff, UK @ Club Ibach
Nov 7 London UK @ Islington Academy
Nov 8 Leees, UK @ Rios
Nov 9 Nottingham, UK @ Junktion 7
Nov 10 Leicester, UK @ Charlotte
Nov 11 Liverpool, UK @ Barfly
Nov 12 Sheffield, UK @ Boardwalk
Nov 13 Manchester, UK @ Musicbox
Nov 14 Glasgow, UK @ King Tuts
Nov 15 Newcastle, UK @ Trillions
Nov 16 Wolverhampton, UK @ Little Civic Hall
Nov 17 Bedford, UK @ Esquires

The Captain

Just got home from seeing them. Jaworski was good, Pag from Shortie was playing 2nd guitar.

Pleasantly surprised to see one Mr. Abe Cunningham in attendance. Actually, he was right next to me, we kept bumping elbows, haha

Martin

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

333tone

A short making-of video

[youtube=425,350]8gnAbY4h2SI&v3[/youtube]

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

yoda on mars

they sound nice. can somebody hook me up with some of their stuff.

no meagupload, please!!!

Martin

Quote from: yoda on mars on Aug 29, 2007, 09:02 PM
they sound nice. can somebody hook me up with some of their stuff.

no meagupload, please!!!

I'd say go for a couple of songs through Limewire or so. The records are great and very well worth owning.

And for something else, I need to update my site. Hope to find time soon.

Martin

Updated site 8) (couple of cool videos spread out in the video section in media).

Martin

Charger is opening the Notthingham show for The Mirimar Disaster and Will Haven.

Martin

Taken from their My Space bulletin (and updated my site with it):

The will haven headlining UK tour starts in two weeks!!! first show Nov 3 @ Freebut in Brighton, UK.
check the site for all the tour dates..
we will have new merch which will only be available at the shows..
at every show we will be filming for a DVD and footage for an upcoming video.

check the new Rock Sound for a feature on will haven...

A DVD!!!

Law

That'll be a cool tour; Mirimar Disaster are a good band too, played with them a few times.

The Captain

"...and footage for an upcoming video"  haha, WTF happened to Helena???