Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadimo

Martin

Kick ass shots man!
Cool clip too, though that isn't Helena...think it's Kings Cross.

I have a couple of more shots my friend send me. Will upload them later.

vadimo

cool! yeah its Kings Cross lol

i'll change it

Martin

As promised, the rest of the pictures Anies send me from the London show.

neutron liar

man...they really need to tour the US like crazy!  lucky UK'ers

vadimo

Quote from: neutron liar on Nov 25, 2007, 08:09 PM

actually your comment made me realise, when ever WH tour its always 50% EU and 50% US. thats great i think, most US bands dedicate their tour to US.

Martin

Quote from: vadimo on Nov 26, 2007, 05:55 PM

actually your comment made me realise, when ever WH tour its always 50% EU and 50% US. thats great i think, most US bands dedicate their tour to US.

I dunno, I think it's more like, 49 % US, 49 % UK and say the 2 odd % for the European mainland.

vadimo

Quote from: Tuck on Nov 26, 2007, 06:48 PM
Quote from: vadimo on Nov 26, 2007, 05:55 PM

I dunno, I think it's more like, 49 % US, 49 % UK and say the 2 odd % for the European mainland.

hah maybe you are right, well i'm happy with with 49% LOL

looks like they really do like UK!

neutron liar

haha you're all wrong, its:

49% UK
02% Europe
49% West Coast, USA.

that's the issue.  Im a few thousand miles away from the West Coast.

Martin

From My Space:

hello!! we are back from one of the best UK tours we have ever done! thank you to all of our amazing fans who came out... We finished the tour DVD this weekend and are now working on the trailer for it. The movie is about and hour and a half long of live footage and alot of behind the scenes insanity. As soon as we find a host for it we will post it, but the trailer will be available on youtube.com in the next few days. So thank you again to everyone and especially The Mirimar Disaster boys, they are amazing if you havent seen them yet. Check out there myspace page or if you are lucky to live in the UK then check them out when they are back on the road. Hopefully we will be doing a tour with them here in the US at the begining of the year. As for the UK we will be back over there in 08 to do a few festivals with a European tour in the works as well. Let you know more when we get info.
Other than that we have been working on a new video and of course working on new material.
we do have one show coming up here in Sacramento at the Boardwalk on Saturday December 15th..check www.boardwalkrocks.com for more info or go to www.tickets.com to purchase tix.
Thank you again for all of the support and the amazing fans we call our friends...
much respect
your Haven brothers...
ps check out our boys Team Sleep on tour now.....

Annnnnd:

Martin

MySpace bulletin.

yes new songs are on the way =)
live video and tour video launched Tuesday....

Martin

MySpace bulletin.

New songs.
New shows (Full European tour planned, show with Today Is The Day on april 15th, in the Blue Lamp with a possible new song in the set).
Tour DVD being edited, going on YouTube soon.

Martin

Found two rare videos on Brad Oates' (Trainwreck) YouTube channel.

I've Seen My Fate (Colonial Theatre jan 12th, 2001).
[youtube=425,350]7xVmWGNrn_w[/youtube]

Dolph Lundreh (Colonial Theatre jan 19th, 2002).
[youtube=425,350]qk09ZO1iSwk[/youtube]

Battle-Axe

Man I love Will Haven...

Saw last November at the Music Box in Manchester. They played a pretty cool set though I wish they'd played Baseball Theory cos that's my favourite :[

Turnout was pretty poor... Capacity for the venue is about 500 I think and it wasn't even half sold out by the looks of things :/ Bit of a shame but I was there at the front headbanging along anyway haha and there was a mini mosh pit for ISMF and Carpe Diem. Jeff Irwin gave me his pick at the end of the set which was cool, and I pinched a setlist too :P

Any news on the DVD? I know they said they're gonna stick it up on youtube but is there gonna be an actual DVD release? Be cool to see what footage they got from Manchester.

Starz

Yeah I saw them at the Kingston Peel last year I believe. Capacity for that venue is 300. Amazing gig...

Battle-Axe

Was it a sold out show? I love it when a show is sold out - it just makes it such a better time :]

It's wierd though; I've seen bands like All That Remains and Misery Signals sell out the Music Box but when Will fuckin Haven play, turnout was pretty shitty :/

I'm pretty sure they've sold out bigger venues before though, so it was probably lack of promo or something this time round.

Martin

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Apr 06, 2008, 11:32 PM
Man I love Will Haven...

Saw last November at the Music Box in Manchester. They played a pretty cool set though I wish they'd played Baseball Theory cos that's my favourite :[

Turnout was pretty poor... Capacity for the venue is about 500 I think and it wasn't even half sold out by the looks of things :/ Bit of a shame but I was there at the front headbanging along anyway haha and there was a mini mosh pit for ISMF and Carpe Diem. Jeff Irwin gave me his pick at the end of the set which was cool, and I pinched a setlist too :P

Any news on the DVD? I know they said they're gonna stick it up on youtube but is there gonna be an actual DVD release? Be cool to see what footage they got from Manchester.

Not that I know of. We'll see. Would be cool to have another Will Haven DVD.
Saw them twice when they toured with Deftones again. Was awesome.

Martin

And there it is, the MySpace bulletin:

finally got the dates more finalized for the start of the touring schedule, the headlining European dates are as follows:

September 2008
11 FRANCE - LILLE - Tba
12 BELGUIM - HUY - L'Atelier Rock
13 HOLLAND - TILBURG - Tbc
14 HOLLAND - MARKBURG- KFZ
15 GERMANY - BERLIN - Lido
16 GERMANY- HAMBURG - MaxX
17 GERMANY - LEIPZIG - Conne Island
18 CZ - PRAGUE - Tba
19 GERMANY - SAARBRÜCKEN - Garage
20 GERMANY - MUNICH - Feierwerk
21 GERMANY - FRANKFORT - Nachtleben
22 FRANCE - COLMAR - Le Grillen
23 FRANCE - PARIS - La Maroquinerie
24 FRANCE - NANTES - Tba
25 FRANCE - BORDEAUX - Le Théâtre Barbey
26 FRANCE - MONTPELLIER - Le Rockstore
27 FRANCE - ANNECY - Le Brise-Glace

tickets are on sale now!!! supporting the tour will be My Own Private Alaska. We do have some more dates coming in and will continue to update, US and UK dates will come in shortly as well.

in other news we are currently filming a video for Caviar with Maths. We will post video diaries soon of the chaos. Also more news to come.....
good night now
william h

Fucking awesome.

neutron liar

QuoteUS and UK dates will come in shortly as well.

about damn time the US got a tour..

Martin