Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 14, 2012, 09:13 AM
Hey Tuck my man !!! VERY long time now see... How are you doing ? Still big in Will Haven I can see....    :)

Taaarkiilll!!! It is a LONG time! How are you man? Still in the Azian parts of this world? I'm allright! And yep, still a big fan of William H!

Martin

Martin

tarkil

Quote from: Martin on Jul 15, 2012, 10:02 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Jul 14, 2012, 09:13 AM
Hey Tuck my man !!! VERY long time now see... How are you doing ? Still big in Will Haven I can see....    :)

Taaarkiilll!!! It is a LONG time! How are you man? Still in the Azian parts of this world? I'm allright! And yep, still a big fan of William H!

Shit, just saw your message man !

Yup, still in the Asian parts of the world, still enjoying it and living the good life !
These times are little bit crazy at work, but at least I have one, and it's pretty interesting / challenging too, so well, I'm not complaining !

Only thing I'm missing is the european Deftones concerts with my SL buddies...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

No worries man 8)
And yes, be glad that you have a job. These are though(er) times. Good to hear you're enjoying life, well done! And yes, one fine day, there will be a Deftones gig where we'll say cheers in person again!

On topic; Will Haven are forced to pull out of Hefy festival in the UK this weekend...
Due to personal circumstances, Will Haven are very sad to announce that they will no longer be able to perform at this years Hevy Festival.

"We are truly sorry we can't make it out to Hevy this weekend due to circumstances beyond our control. We all know you will have a blast at Hevy and we're sad not to be a part of your weekend."
http://www.rocksound.tv/news/article/will-haven-forced-to-cancel-hevy-appearance?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rocksound

BillyNo.9

Anyone got a download link to carpe diem? didn't want to put this in the D&R thread because it's been done before

Martin

Hmmm...I'd really recommend getting the album (better yet, get the f*cker on vinyl), it's well worth it 8)

Martin

Last new updates are from awhile back, but;
- Will Haven will release a new EP.
- Will Haven members rocking in Goodbye Black Skye and Horseneck. Check 'm out 8)

DJR

Can't believe i never noticed this thread :/

Helena and Miguel Encontro are two of my favourite songs ever by anyone! And i never usually like vocalist changes but i think they both work well

Martin

Quote from: DJR on May 28, 2013, 07:36 PM
Can't believe i never noticed this thread :/

Helena and Miguel Encontro are two of my favourite songs ever by anyone! And i never usually like vocalist changes but i think they both work well

Better late than never :)
And I agree, bot Grady and Jeff J. sound awesome.

Martin

nineteen

Great set! Their atmospherics are brilliant.

Martin

Martin

Diplo

Quote from: Martin on May 28, 2013, 07:26 PM

Any news about that ?

Martin

Quote from: Diplo on Feb 07, 2014, 12:13 PM
Quote from: Martin on May 28, 2013, 07:26 PM

Any news about that ?

Yes, kind of; it's coming along. Listen to the podcasts.

Diplo

I've got no time but I will try
Thanks!

Martin

Quote from: Diplo on Feb 13, 2014, 11:56 AM
I've got no time but I will try
Thanks!

You can download them, and stick 'm on some music player. Alternatively, most of the talks about new music is in the beginning section of (at least) the first three pod casts. Anyway, it's a lot of fun (in my opinion).