Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadimo

this UK tour will not sell out, right?

Martin

I dunno, Will Haven are pretty big ik the UK.
Think the Mean Fiddler will sell out.

The Captain

WHVN is much bigger overseas than here, I'd get tickets quick.

BTW, Tuck, I think it's kinda funny you've latchedonto the practice pic but haven't posted the new promo pic.

Martin

What? You mean this one;

this one;

Or did a even newer one appear?
Anyway, the first promopicture I've had for awhile now. Plus I really dig the practice one.
Why's that funny btw?

The Captain

I meant the 2nd, forgot about the first. Promo pics just seem more official and real than a practice shot.

Martin

Mm...I have that idea when looking at that pratice shot. When I found out about that first one, actually seeing them together again, it was like, 'tis REALLy true!' haha
And actually seeing them together again AND in action (practice shot) is even more real.

The Captain

Yeah, but they could just jam, but a promo shot says "OK, this ain't no jam, we're in business"

I wish google would supply me with the kind of pic I want, I had a great idea for a Will Haven sig, but not finding a good pic and lacking the photoshop skills is holding me back.....blah

Martin

But releasing a picture of 'just a jam' online would be cruel!

Mmm....maybe you can find what you're looking for on either my site or on Alpha Male (that site has loads of stills from the DVD).

The Captain

Nah, I was looking for something not actually related to Will Haven

Martin

Ah, I see, I see :cool:

The Captain

Yes, you do, hehe

I was on your site earlier and noticed you didn't add the WHVN/deftones pic from '98....Italy I believe.

I love this logo. At the last show they had 2 shirts (that I remember) and the hoodie. I didn't have enough for the hoodie so I tried to buy the shirt with that logo...it was the girls shirt, so I got the other one  :oops:

Martin

It is there (click here and scroll all the way down), I added it a couple of months ago.
I admit, it took me forever to actually add it :)

That logo is very cool. I wanted to buy one from the site, when it was still online, but hesistated and didn't because ofthe messages from people paying for stuff and never actually receiving it.
Pity about the girlie, but hey, you were there.

The Captain

I see deftones and Mike, but not the Italy pic  :?

Martin

Uploading now :cool:
Thanks!

EDIT: Added the picture :cool:

The Captain

The Captain

1. Cayle was the fucking PERFECT addition
2. New song is fucking AWESOME
3. "I hope you used the last 3 years to rest up" - Grady (something like that)

That about sums up the show...wow. Not as crazy as I was expecting considering the Cap G show, but some great moments like Grady screaming his head off while crowdsurfing pretty much upside down, Jeff (whi now has short hair, BTW) crowdsurfing while playing and almost jumpin

So many people got thrown out, haha

Martin

Thanks for that hahah that quote rules.

Gaz

Out of curiosity does anyone have any Will Haven live videos they could upload?

ToneDef

Thanks to everyone who made the show an awesome one. It felt real good to be back on stage rocking again. To everyone who came out and showed their support it really meant alot to us. Much respect to the people who came from as far away as England,Colorado, Oregon, St Louis and other parts of the US to see the show.
To all of our old school homies who came out, it was awesome seeing everyone, we miss you guys alot.
So much love and respect to everyone who came out on Saturday to the show and the instore, you definately made it a special day/night for us no doubt.
For now we are trying to finish writting songs for the new record then we are headed to the beautiful land of England for an awesome tour. When we return from the UK we will go in and finish the record and begin to play more shows.
Heres to kicking off the new year in the best way possible,
keep in touch!!
much much love and respect
Will Haven

Martin

Where's that news from?