Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

MySpace. Check your bulletins, you might have missed it.

Martin

I'm not a MySpace member :cool:

ToneDef

I see. Good for you, man.

lnkjuice

Hi guys! webmaster of alphamale.fr.fm here :)

I'm so pissed I can't go to any whvn show in England: I'm simply absolutely completely broke... I'm just hoping they'll come back to Europe and play in France or wherever closer to my place.

Anyway, this was my minute of complaints. Thanks for reading.
--
www.deftnz.net
www.willhaven.fr

The Captain

Supposedly, I'm downloading SOCK demos

EDIT: Sounds like it could be SOCK, not sure though. Whatever it is, I like it!

Martin

The Captain

Hm, not bad for now, but I'm pretty sure I can get a better one

Martin

Probably, in the pictures I saw so far, I clearly made out some camera's. But who knows what of that will get out?
This is out, it's small, but the audio's pretty good, especially good considering the person recording it is up front.

The Captain

No I mean I know at least 1 better version exists and I think I can get it :)

BTW, Distruktor needs to step up, I don't remember them mentioning SOCK, but when it was announced they said unreleased Will Haven and unreleased Tinfed and nothing has come of it. I want those damn CD's!

Martin

That would be very, very cool :cool:
If you're able to get hold of such a thing hope you'll upload it :cool:

I do remember Distruktor wanting to release Will Haven and Tinfed stuff, as well as SOCK and The Abominable Iron Sloth stuff.
Somehow I think the label is something Jeff does...

nicktone

Yo Tuck, i emailed Will Haven on Myspace. And they say it's pretty sure that they will play more shows in Europe. (nice!)

Martin

nicktone

Oftopic: And dude, do you have to work on the mondays? Maybe we can team up this sunday to see the posies in Waterfront Rotterdam. It'll be the last Posies show for a while, so I think everybody will go nuts. :)

Well, maybe we shouldn't team up, but it would be cool if you could be there. I think you'll dig it.

Martin

Nah, I don't have a job at the moment. Sounds cool. Lemme check how much it'll cost and stuff (I miss my OV hahah).
Would be cool to meet up again :cool:

nicktone

www.waterfront.nl

It'll cost you 11 euri. That's not much for a rock show that will least for about 3 hours! :)

Martin

Back on topic;

Check out the little documentary PabloelDiablo made on their MySpace site.
And also check out these scans I did of Rock Sound on my site (or just click here, here and here straight away).

EDIT: I actually locked the other Will Haven UK tour topic, since I saw that button. But still someone was able to post. And I can't. Weird!

vadimo

any is going to see them on 22nd march in London - the peel, kingston? im and i live very very close.

Can u tell me what songs are they most like to play on this tour from: escpecially from sel titled, its just i wanna go there and know the songs, i know el diablo very well and thats about it.

help

Martin

Nope, but I am going to see them on march 18, 19 and 20 8)
Dunno what they're going to play, but I suppose I can make a fair gues judging from what they usually play and what the played on their reunion show.
From 'El Diablo' it's fair to say they'll play at least; 'Stick Up Kid', 'I've Seen My Fate' and 'Ego's Game'.

Martin

OW MY GOD!

A NEW SONG!! A NEW SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assassin

What's their sound? And can you recommend some good songs for me to listen to? I haven't heard anything by them but I've been meaning to download some stuff for ages. Thanks in advance.