Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

bumbled73

A new song is at http://www.myspace.com/distruktormanagment also. Could someone put up mp3's of these songs when they get a chance?

defskull

Wow this new song is just awesome.  WHen does the new record come out?

Martin

Just found out about the new song!
Man, I'm so hyperactive now...
In my head, I'm actually going WILL HAVEN!!!! WILLIAM FUCKING HAVEN!!!
I'm such a geek (sometimes).

defskull

Martin

Assassin

Quote from: Tuck on Mar 08, 2006, 01:54 PM
Just found out about the new song!
Man, I'm so hyperactive now...
In my head, I'm actually going WILL HAVEN!!!! WILLIAM FUCKING HAVEN!!!
I'm such a geek (sometimes).

Haha! Dude that cracked me up! William fucking Haven!

Martin

Hahaha yeah :D

The name Will Haven came from the creation of this fictional caracter with the full name; William Haven.
Or, as Grady (vocals) puts it on the DVD; 'pulled right from my ass'.

sotar79

Hey Tuck,

have you found out where its the tour diary that Jeff was supposed to start with this tour?

Cheers

Gaz

tonight!, im going on my own (which is a first) because my girlfriend is in Belgium till late tonight, but I can't fucking wait.  ;D

Gaz

im setting off in about 30 mins, cant wait

Martin

Quote from: sotar79 on Mar 13, 2006, 06:33 PM
Hey Tuck,

have you found out where its the tour diary that Jeff was supposed to start with this tour?

Cheers

Good question! Probably on My Space I'd say, maybe at the end this huge text will appear about the whole thing. Dunno.

EDIT: It's on My Space allright  8)

Gaz

Wow, what an awesome gig, Will Haven came on before Crowbar and I got there just as they were coming on the stage, remembering the set list is a bit tricky as I was really pissed (drunk), but the heres the ones I can remember, Stick up Kid, I've seen my fate, Saga, Ego's Game, Carpe Diem.

Fuckin great night indeed, I didn't bother with any merch, I didn't like the designs on the shirts.

Martin

Martin

FUCK.
There seems to be something wrong with Grady...
See the comments on their My Space site...

Gaz

Hmmm, he seemed fine at the Manchester show, maybe he has got a cold or something, the UK weather is being a fucker at the moment, it's freezing.

Martin

Don't think so, if he had, I'm sure he would have played with a cold.
You see, yesterday, at Glasgow, he wasn't there; they band played with different vocalists.

I'd like to know if all is well, where he is and if the band's playing.
If Grady's back to the US for some reason and the band is cancelling all gigs, there's no reason to get on board the plane tomorrow.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.