Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

confessions

Started by lithium royalty, Jan 19, 2006, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: lithium on Nov 12, 2008, 07:00 AM
at the time i started this thread, i was in complete denial about being happy.
i have since met Kelly, and have truly felt love for the very first time.

Oh really, ya'll are still together? right on, I thought you were seperated or somthing.

devilinside

Variable

Quote from: lithium on Nov 12, 2008, 07:00 AM
at the time i started this thread, i was in complete denial about being happy.
i have since met Kelly, and have truly felt love for the very first time.

Too much cheeze. 

lithium

i admire variable for what he stands for and for his courage

but he can sometimes come off as a prick

confess something douchebag
💩

Variable

Um.  lol, thanks

I confess that I too can be a huge cheez when it comes to girls.  Thats why I try to avoid them like the plague.  Well, talking to them anyways.

lithium

i am terrified of change
💩

Variable

I actually am a real prick.  I made my sister cry 3 times this weekend after we had not seen each other for a year and a half.  I don't mean to do these things.  I am just a really , really honest person.  I always say what I'm thinking.  I guess she doesn't appreciate not ever having to wonder what I'm thinking or if I'm lying. I'm trying to be nicer though.

lithium

i use windows vista and love it
💩

Variable

I use windows Vista.  And I am soooo indifferent about it.

Variable

Fuck, I just thought of a real one.

So my sister is Uber christian right.  Like UBER Christian.  So I had a rough weekend trying to learn to hold my tong around her.  Well I had to hang out with her and her Uber christian friends on Sat night.  Well, it was rough.  And then they decided that I was going to church with them the next morning.

Sooooooo, I wake up really early and tell my sister that I'm going to starbucks to get us coffee while she is getting ready. I order my usual venti regular coffee with 4 espresso shots.  However about 10 min earlier I stopped by a liquor store and bought 3 little starbucks coffee shooters.  So I added them to my drink , chugged away.  And called it a Sunday morning.  On a positive note though, I did have a really good time at church.

lithium

💩

Variable

samson simpson

[youtube=425,350] sISsa7orRto[/youtube]

lostpilot

I hurt people badly.
That's my hobbie.

Jizzlobber

Confessions..

I own Princes purple rain album. 
<

White Pwny

My grandfather died a year ago December, and not a single day goes by that I don't think of him.     I feel guilt about not spending as much time with him in the last few years of his life as I should have.  There were alot of unsaid things.     Now, my grandma is dying of cancer, and I can't even bring myself to call her.  She is upset about me not calling, and she misses me and my kids.    I know it's fucked up, but it feels like if I act like it isn't happening.... that I can't open myself up to more hurt.  Sometimes I just want to be fucking happy!

HOpefully I can pull my head outta my ass, and give her the acknowledgement she deserves... before it's too late again.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Nov 12, 2008, 07:41 AM
Fuck, I just thought of a real one.

So my sister is Uber christian right.  Like UBER Christian.  So I had a rough weekend trying to learn to hold my tong around her.  Well I had to hang out with her and her Uber christian friends on Sat night.  Well, it was rough.  And then they decided that I was going to church with them the next morning.

Sooooooo, I wake up really early and tell my sister that I'm going to starbucks to get us coffee while she is getting ready. I order my usual venti regular coffee with 4 espresso shots.  However about 10 min earlier I stopped by a liquor store and bought 3 little starbucks coffee shooters.  So I added them to my drink , chugged away.  And called it a Sunday morning.  On a positive note though, I did have a really good time at church.

fuck, that's totally what i should do when my parents make me go.  i usually just get high, but gettin crunk/caffeinated before sounds super cool.  were you a good listener during the sermon?

Variable

I was.  I actually found the book of James to have a lot of wisdom.  I was also very social and nice before the service.

alvarezbassist17

yeah, there is quite a bit of good values and wisdom in the christian bible.  too bad most christians either ignore it or take it so literally that it all loses its true meaning.  my mom is uber christian as well, and spends a shitload of time studying the bible, but she tends to ignore a lot of the messages, or so it would seem by the way she lives her life.  she's definitely not as bad as most, but every time i go to church with her i hear all these great values and wonder if she actually listens.  maybe she should try coffee and bailey's beforehand too.

lostpilot

Bible is a mythical story about virtues and sins.
Some take it as fact, with the whole story.
Some take it as a story, with message in it.