Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

confessions

Started by lithium royalty, Jan 19, 2006, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyRibItsBroke

i think the last concert i went to was last spring in providence to see muse and razorlight. god, i hated razorlight.

lostcancer

my first show was Disturbed
i fall in love too quick

manic_bastard

Quote from: "HeyVanity"6. My first concert ever was N Sync. I am not proud of this.

its funny how all the girls i know also went through their N Sync obsession when they were younger. its weird cause once they get older, all of their musical tastes branches off in different ways.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "HeyVanity"7. I hate having my bellybutton touched.
!!!

tarkil

So many girls hate that... I really don't know why... Too bad for me, I always feel like playing with it... And too bad for my girlfriend too coz she doesn't like it...  :lol:

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

manic_bastard

they complain that when its touched, it makes them want to puke

Paint Your Lips

Just to make things clear: i'm a dude.

MyRibItsBroke

it's probably worse when they're on the rag.

tarkil

Quote from: "Paint Your Lips"Just to make things clear: i'm a dude.

I think we knew that...  :D

HeyVanity

Quote from: "tarkil"So many girls hate that... I really don't know why... Too bad for me, I always feel like playing with it... And too bad for my girlfriend too coz she doesn't like it...  :lol:

I think it's because most of us are self conscious about our bodies.

I dunno, it feels really weird and I hate it. If I get poked in the belly I curl up into a little ball as a reflex, haha.

MyRibItsBroke

i'm hella ticklish EVERYWHERE on my body.

manic_bastard

i had really bad poison ivy on my arm one day and we didnt have any lotion to stop the itching. i was being driven insane by it so i drenched my arm in bleach and took a lighter and tried burning the itch away.

i didnt tell my parents cause i didnt want them to think i was a self-mutilating teenage asshole so i went to the doctor by myself and he thought i was a retard.

tarkil

Ha ha funny story...

MyRibItsBroke

hahahah nice job

HeyVanity

Quote from: "manic_bastard"i had really bad poison ivy on my arm one day and we didnt have any lotion to stop the itching. i was being driven insane by it so i drenched my arm in bleach and took a lighter and tried burning the itch away.

i didnt tell my parents cause i didnt want them to think i was a self-mutilating teenage asshole so i went to the doctor by myself and he thought i was a retard.

not to be a jerk but that is the WORST idea i've ever heard. hahah.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "tarkil"
Quote from: "Paint Your Lips"Just to make things clear: i'm a dude.

I think we knew that...  :D
Phew, i was afraid of getting e-lovenotes from the guys on the board.

I'm pointing at you, Ben!

@ Manic_Bastard
Hahahaha.

Jacob

:)
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

one weak

hydroponic82

you people who rubbed one out while being in school are the shit.
respect.

hydroponic82

ohhh yea CONFE$$ION:::

i bought my woman freind a bag of weed tonight , which im supposed to give her tommorow morning , but its gonna be gone by then.