Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

confessions

Started by lithium royalty, Jan 19, 2006, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazzy

Yeah, when you're impotent we'll see about 'not changing'. It's funny you say that though, last night before the whole making sandwich thing. I was over my friend's house and her brother, who eats meat 9 times a day (no joke) comes in and tells me, 'I'll be vegetarian if you go on a date with me'. So really, I have a date tonight with a guy who hasn't had a proper shower in 4 years and I don't even know why.

He left a message on my phone this morning: I dwell on the wrong things. But the only wrong things to dwell on is doubt. Which is exactly what I'm dwelling on when I'm dwelling on dwelling the wrong things. So I will stop that now!

I think he's nervous about tonight, I mean he seems nervous. Argghh I'll cancel.

MyRibItsBroke

impotent?
i think that's a little...far fetched. i mean, i'm not saying i'm not going to be impotent or anything, but if i was i wouldn't say "gee i wish i hadn't had so much steak!"

nobody in my family's ever been a vegetarian, nor have they been impotent. so i'm not really that worried about it.

and by the time i'm that old, i won't care about having sex. i'll be caring about not dying and stuff.

Mazzy

Eating meat leads to a degree of impotence. It's been tested that men who do not have meat in their diets are better off with sexual performance. I will try to find some stuff on it cause I've read heaps about it somewhere before.

manic_bastard

eh tests are stupid. nothing can be proven. we each have such a unique way of how our bodies function. we're all pretty snowflakes.

skinnypuppy

Quote from: "Mazzy"Eating meat leads to a degree of impotence. It's been tested that men who do not have meat in their diets are better off with sexual performance. I will try to find some stuff on it cause I've read heaps about it somewhere before.

healthwise you become a weaker person if you're a vegetarian. have you seen the beastie boys lately? DAMN, they look very ill (hahaha pun!)
point aside, I'm all for vegetarianism and would one day love to be one. I'm just saying both sides have their problems.

hydroponic82

for every animal you vegans dont eat , ima eat 8...raw.

i respect the lifestyle though....and i still want to enter Mariam .........

RAW.

lithium royalty

i'm afraid of all insects.

Fireal1222

Quote from: "lithium royalty"i'm afraid of all insects.

dude honestly, even ladybugs make me freak out when one is on me

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

hydroponic82

alright this is real shit.  you can make fun of me after this post , i dont care. its real.

i miss my dead cousin , we didnt get along that much. he lived around the corner , and the night he died from a overdose, i saw them wheel him out of his house. i felt like shit.

ive never gotten over my first love, i treated her like shit and stole from her to support my drug habit at the time. she really loved me and i gave her every reason not to.

despite how i act like a smartass and try to make it seem like i dont care about shit, im more sensitive than anyone ive ever met. ever.

im so shy in public i feel like it holds me back from doing what i really want. and that usually causes me to treat people that want to get to know me like shit.

i hate being adopted. i used to curse god all the time cause i always felt "diffrent". ive gotten to know my birthmother, and although i act like i dont hold a grudge, i actually think i hate her.

i hardly ever answer the phone when "freinds" or family call.

im really insecure . to the point i cant trust anyone i hang out with on a regular basis.

whenever i have sex , i could care less if the person im with is satisfied.
i try to finish as fast as i can.....on purpose. unless im stoned.

ive tried to kill myself .

im actually terrified of the thought of dying when i actually sit and think about it.

i really dont find life exciting or interesting unless im intoxicated in some sort of way.

i use to pick on kids i knew i could beat up.i never fucked with the people i know i couldnt.

ive had serious thoughts of killing certain people i didnt like. serious thoughts.

i dont want to believe that this hurricane affected me in anyway, but its the main reason im depressed half of the time.

most people i come into contact with make me fucking sick.

xXskittlesXx

I can't kill them..... im like afraid they're gunna fly in my eye or ear or mouth.... thoes things that look like a tenis racket and you hit them with it and it zaps the shit out of them are f'ing hillarious

edit:oops.. didn't see that  :?

Jan

Quote from: "lithium royalty"i'm afraid of all insects.

to me it's the moths, they're scary

TheProzacFairy

Much respect to Hydro for being so open.

tarkil

Quote from: "TheProzacFairy"Much respect to Hydro

But well, not too much, coz you'll grow wings...  :wink:

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

why?

i have been diagnosed with bipolar II disorder in which i can experience times when i'll be overly hyperactive, and then dropping into deep depression, all of which can happen within minutes, hours, days, weekes or even months.

although i do notice it happening every now and then, i don't really tell people i'm friend with in person because they seem to like me enough anyway (or so it seems.)
do. make. say. think.

one weak

i thought of this in the "other bands" forum....but i grew up listening to a lot of country music. (from a small mountain hick town) and i always said that i hated it...

the truth is, i actually like a lot of country music. and not just johnny cash and willie nelson.

god i'm glad i got that off my chest. i hope you understand.

hydroponic82

i think Minerva is so beautiful ........i could cry when i hear it.

Mazzy

Quote from: skinnypuppyhealthwise you become a weaker person if you're a vegetarian. have you seen the beastie boys lately? DAMN, they look very ill (hahaha pun!)
point aside, I'm all for vegetarianism and would one day love to be one. I'm just saying both sides have their problems.

http://www.ecomall.com/greenshopping/pveg1.htm

I can only speak for myself and other vegetarian people I know. When I went vegetarian, I was still going through puberty (a few weeks before I turned 14) and the first 3 weeks was terrible. I was really tired and stressed. I had distorted sleeping patterns also. The problem was I wasn't accommodating the nutrient loss that I was experiencing from the lack of meat in my diet. I realised that I had to eat other things to keep motivated and have energy, so I did. I stocked up on organic fruit and vegetables and grains, brown rice and all kinds of soup. I pretty much discovered this other world where all these other foods existed and I was pretty much on a good journey from then on. I can tell you in all honest truth, I have so much more energy and I feel and look much stronger than I did when I was eating meat.

After years and years of learning about what I am trying to live by. I (and I say I in the means it's my opinion and not that of another Vegan/Vegetarian) truly don't believe anyone can justify their reasons for eating meat. That is my opinion in which I utterly believe in and express with all my heart, mind and soul. It's cool that you are thinking about going veg Jon. It's an extremely exciting time. The beginning days of going vegan were the best for me.

one weak

i can't see any honest justification for NOT eating meat. not trying to be a dick Mazzy, just throwing it out there for the meat eaters.

it's almost as if people are becoming vegan as a fad, not to feel good about themselves or becuase the have reason to do so. if you go vegan, you better have a damn good reason in my opinion

TheProzacFairy

I'm not a virgin... :lol:

Jan

I like only virgins :lol: ...