Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Official Football Thread (Soccer)

Started by minus_blindfold, Jan 27, 2006, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minus_blindfold

Mourinho simply doesnt wanna part with the abundance of money. i think as long as they have money and they perform then he will stay.
Good past few games for liverpool. how many goals now in 3 games? that should shut the critiques up

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

Gaz

well well well, wasn't today intresting for the Premiership?, Chelsea drew with Birmingham and Utd beat Bolton and now the gap is down to 7 points! is this gonna be a repeat of what happened Newcastle in the 95/96 season? I fucking hope so, I would absolutley love it if Chelsea loose their bottle now and totally cock up and hand Utd the title!

law

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Apr 01, 2006, 10:24 PM
well well well, wasn't today intresting for the Premiership?, Chelsea drew with Birmingham and Utd beat Bolton and now the gap is down to 7 points! is this gonna be a repeat of what happened Newcastle in the 95/96 season? I fucking hope so, I would absolutley love it if Chelsea loose their bottle now and totally cock up and hand Utd the title!

It'd be funny, but a lot more interesting if it weren't Utd as they're scum too in my opinion :P

Gaz

Quote from: law on Apr 01, 2006, 10:30 PM
Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Apr 01, 2006, 10:24 PM

It'd be funny, but a lot more interesting if it weren't Utd as they're scum too in my opinion :P

Pah!

lol

ToneDef

I'd rather utd grab it at the last minute and Chelsea just fuck it up at the end. Fuck Chelsea and their 'supporters'.

NiChe

5 -1 ?????????????????????

I'm fucking sick of Newcastle losing every single match. Keegan is such a let down. We haven't won since he came back...

sad times on tyneside.

;(

White Wrist

Same here with... SL Benfica. I am tired.

Corleone

Euro Cup started... I'm routing for England and or France :P

and would also like to see Ronaldo light it up too.

4th Eye

Excellent play by the Netherlands yesterday; 3-0 against reigning world champions can't be a bad performance. Van Bronckhorst and Sneijder were great and I don't think Italy had even a chance. Go Oranje!!

Corleone

Sneijder's goal was the highlight of the night here

Mascara Snake

I'm Goin for Spain to win and Villa top Scorer.  Holland killed an aging and very poor italian side!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Spain won 4-1 that was easy for them LOL
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

ablackswan

Germany won, good news.
hope to see in semi-final : croatia, holland and spain.
and i would like a final with holland/croatia
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

Crazylegs

Spain and Holland in the final would be sweet. But that's not possible. If they get far they'll meet in the semis

White Wrist

...germany...

Portugal is a lot better. Germany is tricky...what a night! Fuck

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

What a game Croatia - Turkey !!! Last minute goal for turkey and now penalties !!!!
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Croatia lost it bad !!! 3 penalties failed.
Go turkey !!! Now win against Germany

Nailec

whoever wins the match turkey vs germany...

berlin is going to burn when violent fans decide to hunt fans of the winning team.

White Wrist

germany is in the final, i guess. Turkey has a lot of heart, but germany has brains in the field.

i hope holland win today, that´s my choice, since portugal is out.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Go Russia !!! So far they r dominating 1-0 :)