Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Official Football Thread (Soccer)

Started by minus_blindfold, Jan 27, 2006, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaz

minus_blindfold

ah man. he is one player i really dont like. i dunno why. i cant really explain it. i used to work as a steward there and id watch him and he just seems to stand there and put away other people efforts.
i dunno, it might be exagerated, i havnt watched UTD for a while but there is something about him.
i think liverpool face utd this weekend dont they. which ground?

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

Gaz

Quote from: minus_blindfold on Feb 16, 2006, 03:55 PM
ah man. he is one player i really dont like. i dunno why. i cant really explain it. i used to work as a steward there and id watch him and he just seems to stand there and put away other people efforts.
i dunno, it might be exagerated, i havnt watched UTD for a while but there is something about him.
i think liverpool face utd this weekend dont they. which ground?

Well he is there to make sure goals go in, I rate him as an excellent striker, he gets goals for Utd thats the main thing, I know there not the prettiest of goals he scores, but who cares if it gets us points?  ;)

I think the FA Cup game is at Anfield, it should be a good battle.

minus_blindfold

u gotta point. morientes and cisse cant even do that at the mo

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

Gaz

Bah, fucking scouse bastards. Utd played awful, we didn't even look like winning.

lifter

i cant wait for wednesday, Barcelona vs. Chelsea! that should be a good game.

Gaz

Real Madrid vs Arsenal tonight, should be a good game, Wenger hinted that new boy Theo Wallcot may make an appearence tonight

im gonna go with Real Mardid winning 2-1

Big game tomorrow as you said Lifter, I hope Barca destroy them...haha

lifter

haha, yah Barcelona all the way. gah i forgot to record the Real Madrid vs. Arsenal game, and  missed it, im sure Real Madrid won. man, did u see Manchester Utd. vs. Liverpool ?, i was a bit surprise and let down that Liverpool were dominating the game and won. whatever, cant wait for tommorows game.

Gaz

Arsenal beat Madrid 1 - 0, it was a pretty average game to be honest, Madrid couldn't cope well with Arsenal and it cost them. Man U vs Liverpool...well, not much can be said really, Utd didn't play well at all, it's the same old story with Man U these days, they are hot and cold.

lifter

well good for Arsenal then, didnt think they were gonna pull through. well, Barcelona won  :), 2 - 1. Chelsea's goal was lame though, cause it bounced off that guys knee , from barca. oh well thats all the glory Chelsea had, Barcelona kinda dominated the second half, or after the red card to Chelsea is when they dominated. haha theyre gonna get fuckin destroyed when they play in Spain.

ToneDef

Barca Chelsea was good man. Last 20 mins Chelsea had their pants pulled right down. Barcelona pissed all over them.

DeftonesATF27

Gaz

Man U are currently 2 - 0 against Wigan in the Carling Cup Final, Rooney and Saha with the goals

edit - it's now 4 - 0  ;D

Come on you fuckin reds!

lifter

Gaz

yes Messi is awesome, he really is going to be something special

minus_blindfold

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Feb 26, 2006, 06:21 PM
Man U are currently 2 - 0 against Wigan in the Carling Cup Final, Rooney and Saha with the goals

edit - it's now 4 - 0  ;D

Come on you fuckin reds!

yeah congrats with that! :P

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Feb 26, 2006, 06:21 PMMan U vs Liverpool...well, not much can be said really, Utd didn't play well at all, it's the same old story with Man U these days, they are hot and cold.

..and umm... sorry bout that. ;)

Anyways, i forgot bout this thread since the new board....
yeah to be honest, i was over the fucking moon and far beyond when chelsea got beat...

to more depressing news. its half time on the Benfica vs Liverpool and im pissed off. we are playing well, again... we just can sink them in the net.
admitedly, it was a good goal, but now we gotta get 3.
haha... we done it before tho. oh yes. when it mattered.......
.....sweet memories of the final. we saw it in liverpool. what a night.
...it WILL still happen.
watch this space

btw. its 1:0 to Benfica. (2:0 on agg, and they gotta away goal)

minus_blindfold

Far away

Quote from: DEFinMASS on Feb 14, 2006, 08:13 AM
World Cup 06....the champion is going to sport a 6`th star.....Brazil.

No doubts about that! :)

ToneDef

Mourinho is leaving Chelsea for Inter Milan.