Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Official Football Thread (Soccer)

Started by minus_blindfold, Jan 27, 2006, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

i have seen worst. but with no injury. the guy had bad luck, thats all.

Crazylegs

I feel sorry for both the people involved, the guy who made the tackle had no intentions of injuring the other guy and was obviously really upset about it. Sucks for such a young and talented player to be so severely injured too, definitely career threatening.

devilinside

I'm soo glad you posted this! I was watching it yesterday and my son came to the door and asked me a question and I missed that one part! Sucks he got red carded for it,you could tell he was really upset that guy had gotten hurt.

Crazylegs

yeah, if there weren't any broken bones, i don't think there would be a card at all.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

This deserves no words only  :o

Barcelona vs Arsenal 4-1 6-4-2010 All goals & Highlights HQ

The third goal is pure humilliation for the poor goalkeeper.  ;D

Crazylegs

Best player in the world right there.

Law

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Apr 07, 2010, 08:35 AM
This deserves no words only  :o

Barcelona vs Arsenal 4-1 6-4-2010 All goals & Highlights HQ

The third goal is pure humilliation for the poor goalkeeper.  ;D

Not really humiliation, just confidence and class.

And I am an Arsenal fan.

Crazylegs

shouldn't you be a Hull City supporter?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

ToneDef

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 07, 2010, 04:46 PM
shouldn't you be a Hull City supporter?

Haha, fuck Hull.

I rarely post in this thread but I'm a Fulham fan. My first love is Formula One but there's nothing quite as beautiful as football played well. It's an art.

I thought I had to post this as I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned. He scored it like a week ago on his Spurs debut...

Danny Rose's Thumping Left Foot Volley 1-0 Tottenham vs. Arsenal 14th April 2010

siL.

So who do you guys like, looking ahead to the World Cup? I personally think this is The Netherlands year. They are definitely one of the deepest and most talented teams in the world. I mean you always have your front runners with Spain and Brazil but don't sleep on the Dutch. Robben in a beast and getting into form at the right time. I'm also going to go out on a limb here and say that an African team will make it to at least the quarterfinals. There are too many talented African teams, and it seems that hosting always provides some sort of intangible edge.

Make your predictions suckas.

Crazylegs

Spain all the way!

as long as Italy don't win i'm satisfied, but i sure hope spain will take the trophy home.

wheresmysnare

come on England, I can't wait for the world cup generally, football matches every day, each one crucial to the teams, the atmoshphere, great stuff

ToneDef

Europa on Wednesday.. Fucking come on Fulham!!!!

Crazylegs

Fuck yeah. Nevland and Hangeland are both from around here.

ToneDef

Hangeland is the man! Rock solid!

Crazylegs