Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you watching right now?

Started by Breach Unborn, Feb 12, 2006, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflyry

Curling at the olympics.Funny shit!!

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

stu

seinfeld:the switch
probably my favorite episode

lithium royalty

TheProzacFairy

Breach Unborn

not the olympics. please join me

Fireal1222

im watching dave attell do stand up, hes so fucking funny

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium royalty

Sam

Some show about canadian truck drivers toughing out the elements and bonding through it all... :-\

hellview

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

Teddy.

DeftonesATF27

Man i wish they had the Real World San Fransico on DVD. Puck was my hero. I also wish HBO would put the movies i actually want to see on the On Demand feature for Digital Cable. I was watching sniper and skipped a part thinking id catch it on On Demand but no those fuckers dont have it ON DEMAND. I DEMAND ON DEMAND DEMANDING SNIPER ON DEMAND I DEMAND ON DEMAND DEMANDING SNIPER. ONE SHOT ONE KILL. ONE SHOT ONE KILL. ONE SHOT ONE KILL. SNIPER. TOM BEHRINGER.

Breach Unborn

^one shot one kill is a local band here. not too good

watching-Be Cool

Breach Unborn

fireflyry

We just started getting "Trailer Park Boys" on TV in NZ and it's the funniest shit I've seen this year.

Gold.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

DeftonesATF27

Just watched "Big Trouble In Little China" starring Kurt Russel. Damn that movie is the best. I wanna remake that shit and play Kurt Russels character Jack Burton. I put off watchin that shit for a long time then last night i did and its the best movie ever. Check it out.

DeftonesATF27

What you lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucken' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucken' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So...what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. This is the last time you're gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

Assassin

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 04, 2006, 01:34 AM
Just watched "Big Trouble In Little China" starring Kurt Russel. Damn that movie is the best. I wanna remake that shit and play Kurt Russels character Jack Burton. I put off watchin that shit for a long time then last night i did and its the best movie ever. Check it out.

OMG dude that film was the film of my childhood... Haven't seen it in ages man! What was the name of Kurt Russell's truck again?

Crazylegs

I have no idea, I'm watching "american dad" though.

Far away

Breach Unborn