Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you watching right now?

Started by Breach Unborn, Feb 12, 2006, 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 04, 2006, 01:16 AM
Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 03, 2006, 11:34 PM
Just watched "Big Trouble In Little China" starring Kurt Russel. Damn that movie is the best. I wanna remake that shit and play Kurt Russels character Jack Burton. I put off watchin that shit for a long time then last night i did and its the best movie ever. Check it out.

OMG dude that film was the film of my childhood... Haven't seen it in ages man! What was the name of Kurt Russell's truck again?

I forgot. I should have recorded it. Thats a cool movie to be the film of your childhood, mine would have to be Terminator 2 or the Ninja turtles. Maybe, Barely Legal Free.

Assassin

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 05, 2006, 12:32 AM
Just watched "Big Trouble In Little China" starring Kurt Russel. Damn that movie is the best. I wanna remake that shit and play Kurt Russels character Jack Burton. I put off watchin that shit for a long time then last night i did and its the best movie ever. Check it out.

OMG dude that film was the film of my childhood... Haven't seen it in ages man! What was the name of Kurt Russell's truck again?

I forgot. I should have recorded it. Thats a cool movie to be the film of your childhood, mine would have to be Terminator 2 or the Ninja turtles. Maybe, Barely Legal Free.

Surely Barely Legal Free (from what it sounds like it is) would be the film of your teenagehood, or did you start early? :P

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 05, 2006, 12:35 AM

Surely Barely Legal Free (from what it sounds like it is) would be the film of your teenagehood, or did you start early? :P

Im glad you cought that one, yes correction it is a film of my teenage hood. But i did start early. Not with the lonely thing, preferably partner invovled.

Assassin

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 05, 2006, 12:37 AM

Im glad you cought that one, yes correction it is a film of my teenage hood. But i did start early. Not with the lonely thing, preferably partner invovled.

Hahaha. Good job you've got Brooke then eh? :P

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 05, 2006, 12:44 AM
Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 05, 2006, 12:37 AM

Hahaha. Good job you've got Brooke then eh? :P

She's my queen, my moon goddess, The one. yeah i've got brooke.

Assassin

I want to be the Maid of Honour at the wedding.

DeftonesATF27

We will let you. You can be the best girl.

Assassin

TheProzacFairy

Actually Mei has already been chosen as my maid of honor, but no worry, you can still be a lucky bridesmaid   :D

dusttones

Breach Unborn

UFC:Ultimate Knockouts, High Stakes Poker, South Park

yep...for some reason my tv does 3 channel memory on previous channel

hellview

I'm gonna continue watching Just Friends...So funny.

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

Far away

Watching something really interesting..
weather channel..  ::)

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

hellview

Quote from: Far away on Mar 09, 2006, 09:06 AM
Watching something really interesting..
weather channel..  ::)

All the weather forecasts said it was gonna rain all week..they were WRONG!

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

DeftonesATF27

....So i pushed her away...and spent everyday since, chasing amy

one weak

Breach Unborn

Far away