Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you watching right now?

Started by Breach Unborn, Feb 12, 2006, 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far away

Some crazy guys with fishing rods trying to get some sharks in a championship (forgot the name) @ ESPN!

Weird stuff.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

Deftones live 03.19.06 on a big videoprojector with a big soundsystem while lying on my bed...

Awesome !!!!!!!!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: tarkil on Apr 19, 2006, 08:02 PM
Deftones live 03.19.06 on a big videoprojector with a big soundsystem while lying on my bed...

Awesome !!!!!!!!!

Rusty Trumpet

lithium royalty

watched the new south park a while ago.

....you're a towel!

black coffee

Top-Spin-2-Trailer-April

tennis game for xbox360... man i really need one.

Chrisbo

Moved onto the second series of el Buffy

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Breach Unborn

Sam

Muhammad Ali Vs. Chuck Wepler 1975

Gaz

Breach Unborn

black coffee

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Funky Monks (DVD)

Fireal1222

im watching the nfl draft, its ny jets pick right now

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Chrisbo

That lottery game thingy with Eamon Holmes

Chrisbo

Funny, I was watching Buffy yesterday, and the dude from Prison Break is in the 'Go Fish!' episode! Made me lol, because he was a bit of a twit in it!  :D

Assassin

I'm watching Green Wing! Damn this program is funny! I'm hoping they're gonna show a repeat of Peep Show tonight aswell, absolutely hilarious!

Frankz0r

Azwethinkweiz

DeftonesATF27

Point Break. Johnny Utah in the house.

Sam