Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Karma?

Started by fireflyry, Feb 12, 2006, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hydroponic82

its those postal bastards in general.

no matter where you live. if you have someone delivering mail to you, 9 outta 10 times , theyll peel your grape just for the hell of it.  trust me.

ToneDef

Quote from: Assassin on Feb 16, 2006, 02:09 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 16, 2006, 02:06 AM
The shithole of England is it's usual self. One thing I noticed yesterday is that Kent police have the most fearsome look about them than any others I see in England. Even Met police. I mean in London they're fuckin mental, but they still don't look as worrying as Kent police. Kind of stupid really 'cause Kent is fucking gay.

Hahaha. Well, that's pretty random. I personally haven't really had many encounters with the police, but the coppers in Leeds seem pretty standard. The times I've visited Kent I mainly stayed in Faversham - I have family there - which as you'll know is a village so I never really encountered any of these hard-ass Kentish policemen there. Can you imagine some underground drugs cartel in Faversham? Hahaha.
I might have been to Faversham, I dunno. I been going to Pluckley a lot recently to try and see some ghosts, but no luck I'm afraid. The other day though we saw a llama in the fucking road. Crazy shit. He was just sitting there man while the others were looking at him over the fence cheering him on I expect, so he was obviously like the badass llama or something. I never been to Leeds. What you got up there?

Assassin

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Feb 16, 2006, 02:15 AM
its those postal bastards in general.

no matter where you live. if you have someone delivering mail to you, 9 outta 10 times , theyll peel your grape just for the hell of it.  trust me.

Hahaha. Grape-peeling bastards... so they're grapists then?

Assassin

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 16, 2006, 02:15 AM
Quote from: Assassin on Feb 16, 2006, 02:09 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 16, 2006, 02:06 AM
The shithole of England is it's usual self. One thing I noticed yesterday is that Kent police have the most fearsome look about them than any others I see in England. Even Met police. I mean in London they're fuckin mental, but they still don't look as worrying as Kent police. Kind of stupid really 'cause Kent is fucking gay.

Hahaha. Well, that's pretty random. I personally haven't really had many encounters with the police, but the coppers in Leeds seem pretty standard. The times I've visited Kent I mainly stayed in Faversham - I have family there - which as you'll know is a village so I never really encountered any of these hard-ass Kentish policemen there. Can you imagine some underground drugs cartel in Faversham? Hahaha.
I might have been to Faversham, I dunno. I been going to Pluckley a lot recently to try and see some ghosts, but no luck I'm afraid. The other day though we saw a llama in the fucking road. Crazy shit. He was just sitting there man while the others were looking at him over the fence cheering him on I expect, so he was obviously like the badass llama or something. I never been to Leeds. What you got up there?

Hahaha. Badass llama. You sure you weren't just stoned? :P

Leeds... we've got a lot in Leeds, it's a pretty big city and I've lived here my whole life so I feel pretty loyal to it to be honest. No badass llamas though unfortunately, but I guess you can't have it all.

hydroponic82

Tonedef is a ghostbuster....man ghosts and spirits scare the shit out of me.
i want to move to england......anywhere...... just far.

yall food is disgusting i heard though..

Assassin

Yeah I heard that too but it's all I've eaten so I can't really comment on that.

If you move to England I recommend Leeds, seriously it's such a cool city. It's big, but not way too big like London. It's a bit smaller than Manchester and Birmingham I think.

ToneDef

Yeah I was stoned which only added to the intensity. We stopped the car and my friends went and knocked on like the farmers door or whatever the fuck while i stood by the car staring at it. When they started shining a torch at it it started walking towards me man. I thought I was gonna have a fucking stroke or something.

I might pay Leeds a visit one day. Maybe.

fireflyry

Quote from: Assassin on Feb 16, 2006, 02:24 AM
Yeah I heard that too but it's all I've eaten so I can't really comment on that.

If you move to England I recommend Leeds, seriously it's such a cool city. It's big, but not way too big like London. It's a bit smaller than Manchester and Birmingham I think.

Where abouts do they speak cockney?

It's a bit of alright innit luv.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

hydroponic82

haha Def is the man.

im easily scared by strange looking animals myself.  i almost had a panic attack when a midget horse was walking toward me at a farm i was scoring pot at .

ToneDef

Quote from: fireflyry on Feb 16, 2006, 02:26 AM

Haha, London guv, London.

hydroponic82

im addicted to firefly tv (tm)

Assassin

That's London. Up here in Leeds we talk more like:

Y'arrraaat luv? (Roughly translates to: 'Are you alright love?')

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Feb 16, 2006, 02:28 AM
haha Def is the man.

im easily scared by strange looking animals myself.  i almost had a panic attack when a midget horse was walking toward me at a farm i was scoring pot at .

I guess you gotta take the good with the bad. But a midget horse? :P

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 16, 2006, 02:25 AM
Yeah I was stoned which only added to the intensity. We stopped the car and my friends went and knocked on like the farmers door or whatever the fuck while i stood by the car staring at it. When they started shining a torch at it it started walking towards me man. I thought I was gonna have a fucking stroke or something.

I might pay Leeds a visit one day. Maybe.

Hahaha, ToneDef is scared of llamas. Oh well, he was a badass llama so I guess I should let you off, but if you ever came to Leeds I would obligated to take the piss out of you. Nothing personal. :P

ToneDef

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Feb 16, 2006, 02:28 AM
haha Def is the man.

Yeah man, fuck farm animals. Let your guard down for a second and you could end up with some fucking horses hind legs in your stomach or something. Violent shit. I don't blame them though. If I was a horse I'd be pretty fucking pissed off too.

Breach Unborn

Karma Police is a fucking sweet song

vadimo

sorry guys but i just dont have time going through 6 pages to find out how do u give/take someone karma?

thx

tarkil

The applaud/smite links under eveyone's nicks... applaud = +1, smite = -1.
Easy isn't it ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

law

Quote from: Assassin on Feb 16, 2006, 02:31 AM

Yorkshire accent owns all. I don't sound like a farmer though haha

Assassin

Quote from: law on Feb 16, 2006, 07:32 PM
Quote from: Assassin on Feb 16, 2006, 02:31 AM

Yorkshire accent owns all. I don't sound like a farmer though haha

Hmmm... I have my doubts farmer Palmer.

hydroponic82

people have been hating on hydroponic as of late.

forgive them Lord ...they know not what they do...

tarkil

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Feb 16, 2006, 10:32 PM
people have been hating on hydroponic as of late.

forgive them Lord ...they know not what they do...

You are blessed my son, here, have 1 more karma point...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.