Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Radiohead

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 20, 2006, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

me neither, i thought it came out in may.

bright lights, big city

please have more songs on it, please have more songs on it, please have more songs on it...
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ben

It doesn't.  Radiohead fucking hates you.

ben

Just hours after Radiohead's free newspaper, The Universal Sigh, hit the Internet and select newstands in various locations, Radiohead At Ease reports that the band will release a new 12" on Record Store Day, which goes down April 16 this year.

The site claims that the 12" will feature two new songs, "The Butcher" and "Supercollider", the latter of which has made the occasional appearance in Radiohead live sets. According to At Ease, it is rumored that the 12" release will be limited to 2000 copies.

Starz

Thom was out in London today at the Rough Trade record store handing out copies of that newspaper thing. Had I known at the time I would have gone cause I was literally 5 minutes away

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

spitfire

went to the post office to pick this baby . one day earlier self birthday present :-D

Crazylegs

wow! looking forward to recieving mine.

bright lights, big city

Nice! I was hoping for a more Weezer sound, but it's still good. And it's faithful, aka it sounds almost exactly like the original.
DERP

spitfire

nice mood, enjoyed it.

Crazylegs

E-Money

Bloom is such a jam. 

from_musings

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 27, 2011, 10:52 PM
Nice! I was hoping for a more Weezer sound, but it's still good. And it's faithful, aka it sounds almost exactly like the original.

yes very similair.. it's not much of a "cover". although they add almost nothing to it - it sounds great. i like how they try to make us believe it's a live recording in the way that what they're playing in the video -is what we hear. i mean i hear rivers sing 2 different melodies at the same time during the "rain down on me from a great height" part

Crazylegs

Quote from: E-Money on Jul 11, 2011, 02:13 AM
Bloom is such a jam.  

at first i was like what in the fuck is this, this sounds like shit live. And then i was like

chick de la lynch

The King of Limbs has grown on me over the past few months, but I still think it's Radiohead's weakest album to date.

E-Money

Bloom is such a jam!

I still wish Staircase was on the album :(

ben

Kid a on the turnpike home at night= booyah.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: E-Money on Sep 16, 2011, 03:22 AM
I still wish Staircase was on the album :(
I don't get how it was left off. It has the same flow as the other tracks.
DERP