Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Radiohead

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 20, 2006, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

Ah ok. Nice.

I quite like the last song too. I get images of film noir in my head when I listen to that one. And I see some lonely chap drinking at a bar.

Edit: I think the title is Life In A Glasshouse, right.

law

Hahaha ah well, not a problem really, fucking good band so multiple threads are allowed me thinks ;)

Good work though all round :)

Paint Your Lips

Music related movies inside ones head is killer. Seriously, images helps set moods for songs in a big fucking way. Atleast for me.

Moz La Punk

I think you have images of almost all good songs in your head without knowing, or at least certain colours. It's just your brains way for understanding emotions and reminding patterns.

At least for me. When I count or use the alphabet, I also visualise the numbers and letters in rows. Strange thing.

Paint Your Lips

Well, we all have visual memory, i love it. It's the only thing that helps me remember how to get home, haha.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Feb 21, 2006, 12:26 AM
Well, we all have visual memory, i love it. It's the only thing that helps me remember how to get home, haha.

It's the only way to know if I'm fucking the right girl.

Paint Your Lips

That or a slap right in the face. Atleast that's how i know i'm fucking the right girl ... juuust kidding.

fireflyry

It's the only way to know if I'm fucking the wrong girl.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

rxqueen

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Feb 21, 2006, 12:22 AM
Music related movies inside ones head is killer. Seriously, images helps set moods for songs in a big fucking way. Atleast for me.

I have this very very strong while listening to circa survive.. I could make a video to every single song. They are amazing!

I love this picture in my head, where a girl with a nightshirt on drifts into a swimming pool, with her head first (you only see the legs sinking in) and the weather is cold, all is full of leaves and it's windy.. I wish someone with a good cam would shoot a video with me!

Fireal1222

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 21, 2006, 12:34 AM

I have this very very strong while listening to circa survive.. I could make a video to every single song. They are amazing!

I love this picture in my head, where a girl with a nightshirt on drifts into a swimming pool, with her head first (you only see the legs sinking in) and the weather is cold, all is full of leaves and it's windy.. I wish someone with a good cam would shoot a video with me!

i believe i already posted what i see when listening to certain deftones songs

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

rxqueen

Moz La Punk

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 21, 2006, 12:34 AM

I often think about how a video could look of certain songs. It's great.

fightclubche

Bonnaroo will be their first show in the US since that one show in 04 at coachella.

law

fightclubche

Of course, this'll be bonnaroo number 3 for me.

Corleone

Definatly my second favorite band next to the tones. Airbag is the best song with headphones.

DeftonesATF27

Radiohead is a cool band when your in the presence of the stink of your own Flatulence
So i really only like them when im locked in my closet after a bowl of spicey chili.

Assassin

I love how you capitalised the word 'flatulence'. Karma point for you. :D

DeftonesATF27

Ha Thanks, and a karma point for you for being you. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Assassin

Thanks man. 8)

KEEP IT REAL.