Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Korn

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 23, 2006, 12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

Korn arent bad, they just arent that great either. they have sold so  many albums now that they have to keep up to that standard, hence the reasons for their apparent "selling out".
<

Sam

Well I was talking to my friend and was explaining why they suck. 

Ok.  Back when Korn came out with their debut, self-titled album or what not, they weren't very rich, they probably had their own problems and shit and they had SOMETHING to say, the feeling of the music was raw and real.  They expressed this very fucking well because the album kicks major ass.  Now, they are huge stars and shit..they got cash, or "bling" in this case.  They don't have probs or issues anymore, at least not like before.  Now Jon sings about stupid shit, man.  The music isn't as heavy and hard as it was back in the day.  There just isn't any hatred or emotion in it.  Hopefully you understand my point of view.

vida_mae

wow, people still listen to korn

jbmp1390

Why do so many people forget about Korn's first album?

It's such an amazing album, I don't think I'll ever forget it. How can you forget a song like Blind?

Korn used to be really good, and they're still not that bad. Their latest album wasn't that great, but they were going through alot of shit with Head leaving the band. Also, Jon Davis isn't on meth anymore so he's alot happier than he was on previous records. Also, Korn was like the first nu metal band to come out, and they didn't want to keep putting out albums that sounded the same. Everyone needs to stop bitching about how Korn sucks now and just learn to enjoy different styles of music.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

DefGuy

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 07, 2006, 01:38 PM
Quote from: DefGuy on Apr 07, 2006, 08:27 AM
-Jon Davis is so fucking fat
-When Korn came out and kicked ass he was skinny
-Korn sucks now because he's so fucking fat

Well that's my theory, hahaha... if you dont think similar, well, i don't care...

If we should listen to your theory, Deftones must suck the motherload now.

hahaha, that's true man, my mistake...well i just don't like the "industrial touch" in the korn songs now, i liked from the self-titled to issues, i don't know...that's me...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

lithium royalty

i can in every way

Azwethinkweiz

let the fatty contest begin.

Assassin

Hahaha.

Man, Chino beats the crap out of that fool any day, you just caught him at a bad angle, that's all.

lithium royalty

Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 10, 2006, 01:50 AM
i can in every way

distinct the pain i feel inside.
it comes to me, evil thoughts is creepin through my mind.

yoda on mars

issues is great
s/t is ok
life is peachy is good when you are depressed

Chrisbo

Yeah, Issues probably is my favourite album of theirs, but I just dont have the time for this band anymore, much like many people. I just dont get the same feelings that I get from other music. There's alot more exciting music out there basically! Yeah, there's my bit, goodbye!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

law

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 10, 2006, 01:57 AM

that is funny, but JD doesn't look particulary fat there. In comparison to his old days yes but he was damn skinny then, compared a lot of blokes thats nothing major whatsoever.

Chino just looks like a big pie on that one tho.

DefGuy

HAHAHAHAHAHA, everytime i see that chino's pic, i can stop laughing...it looks like he's gonna have an asthma attack...or he's gonna fall and faint...

i googled Jonathan Davis and it showed this guy:

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

deftonekid

[/quote]

wow look what money, beer, drugs and hoes could do!!! its not healthy!! lol

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 11, 2006, 06:26 PM
Yeah, Issues probably is my favourite album of theirs, but I just dont have the time for this band anymore, much like many people. I just dont get the same feelings that I get from other music. There's alot more exciting music out there basically! Yeah, there's my bit, goodbye!

the same here, with the difference that my fav album is follow the leader

skinnypuppy

every korn album sucks except issues.

lithium royalty

TheProzacFairy

like i'v said before..ya'll are fucking pathetic

lithium royalty

lithium royalty

haha my posts are teh awesome!
anyways any of you korn fans with aol
http://music.aol.com/videos/sessions/sessions_flash.adp?defaultCovers=565&defaultID=565&ncid=AOLMUS00050000000023

thats right, korn doing sessions.