Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Korn

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 22, 2006, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

Nah man, 'cause I'm a dumbass and didn't check the date.

Alvar

i still respect korn, although their music somewhere got stuck and lost everything that once made it innovative.

what i hate most about korn these days are those stupid guys with their animal masks on the stage, it doesnt only look silly- it just takes away alot of atmosphere and doesnt give you the feeling that you are watching a rock band on the stage.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

cyppe101

Everything was OK before Head left, I mean "coming undone" worst song ever made!

snw9

i was once a hardcore korn fan as well as other bands too but when head left and i read his reasons y, it made sense. i gave korn's new album (see you on the otherside) a chance, id have to saw it was a record that i couldnt grow on me. im waitin for their new record hopin for some goood.
Code: [Select]

skinnypuppy

KoRn is like a joke now. Head leaves, David leaves... no one in the band has passion for what they're doing any more. It's just their business.

cory

they've been a joke for a long time man. the only reason i ever liked them was probably because i was 15 and that's the age group their shit is most appealing to. i listened to some of their older stuff kind of recently, stuff that i loved even when they were putting out bullshit and it's not even something i can listen to anymore even for nostalgic purposes.

Azwethinkweiz

skinnypuppy

yea, he's on a "hiatus" from the band, and wont be the drummer for this new record or tour. He said it's not over, but I doubt he'll go back to the band... you don't just take a break like this.

fireflyry

David sucked since he stuffed his wrist back in the Life is Peachy days anyway.

In ten years Korn will just be Munky....singing folk songs.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

cyppe101

ToneDef

Terry Bozzio taking over drums for them is laughable too. I mean the guys a legend but I mean.. wtf...

Mascara Snake

as a huge zappa fan i love terry but he's lost some credibility here, maybe he's tryin to be down wit the kids?

although maybe this will introduce some angst ridden teens to some zappa, fingers crossed!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

fireflyry

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 23, 2007, 07:04 AM
Terry Bozzio taking over drums for them is laughable too. I mean the guys a legend but I mean.. wtf...

Jesus thats insane.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

snw9

i bet u he'll just be hittin the snare most of the time..
Code: [Select]

ToneDef

Quote from: fireflyry on Jan 23, 2007, 11:42 AM

Jesus thats insane.

Pretty crazy, huh?

Malpractice

damn why do korn keep getting my fav drummers as fill in drummers

first mike bordin and now terry bozzio

seems like a waste of talent

KoRnudo

FOAL in the mtv Unplugged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAuy0-5W94g

what do u think?

Deftonesaddict

Korn feat Amy Lee - Freak On A Leash (@ Mtv Unplugged) --> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=390DGIIN (Audio)

KoRnudo

yeah i like the performance, but i'd like to see or hear the performance with robert smith.

cory

go! go! go!

they're a fucking joke man. amy lee sucks and is ugly. they sound terrible "unplugged," john can't sing and the fact that they have members wearing masks is purely laughable. they've completely lost it, one of the biggest jokes/gimmicks in our generation of music.