Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Korn

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 22, 2006, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldnewtype

DeftonesATF27, stop arguing, shut the fuck up and go fucking do something positive with your wasteful omni-intelligent life. Figure out the cure for AIDS or something if you know so goddamn much.

BigDave

i'll admit that i used to like them.  i listened to the self titled not that long ago, in the summer maybe, and i didn't suddenly think 'this isn't that bad'.  blind is still a cool song but other than that it's just uninspired guitaring, so what if they've got 7 strings, they only play the top one, jon's vocals/lyrics are pathetic and fieldy's bass is annoying.  who cares if it was a breath of fresh air at the time, it hasn't stood up to the ten years or whatever since its been out.

alvarezbassist17

not to mention all of the stupid MTV/hip hop shit they do

lithium royalty

Quote from: dawg on Feb 23, 2006, 12:49 PM
Korn shows still kick ass
even without brian
cause the shows usual don't change a lot over the years :D
they always play the classics....some new shit...some covers...always fun :)

and Korn as a band isn't what they used to be...if you see those 4 dudes in an interview you see that they don't get a long well together anylonger...they are just there...maybe for their thousands of fans...or for the money

i'd say millions of fans.. record sales reflects that.

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Feb 23, 2006, 06:11 PM
not to mention all of the stupid MTV/hip hop shit they do

Yeah, that is horrible, i'll agree with that.

Oldnewtype

I agree, they even still put on a good show, but the only reason they haven't broke up is for the fans. Munk said that himself.

law

New album is good, got some good tunes on there.

DeftonesATF27

Should i go figure out the cure for aids or was that just a fancy line? Shall i fight the HIV fight while your still listening to music from someone who has hiv?

Let me ask it like this cheesedick. Should i agree with everything you motherfuckers are wasting your keyboard batteries on typing every fuckin day and be just like you everyday or should i be the original motherfucker i am make my opionions like i do and spit intellectual intelligence? You see i dont wanna be like you cause if i was like you i wouldnt wanna be like you so im not you and not gonna be like you, being like you would only make me vomit like you, like them, being like you, BOO HOO. shall I go on? Yes. but i dont feel like it. Thanks for wasting your time reading what i had to say.

Thank you for trying oldnewtype. I enjoy making comebacks. Im getting to the point where i dont even have to try anymore. It just flows.

dawg

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Feb 23, 2006, 07:17 PM
I agree, they even still put on a good show, but the only reason they haven't broke up is for the fans. Munk said that himself.
hell yeah and that's the reason why I'm going to buy tickets for the show on 7th June tomorrow...the atmosphere at KoЯn shows is amazing...all those people coming together to see that band...and mostly these people are the old skool nu metal fans...aww the good old times :'( xD

maybe KoЯn is just in a phase like metallica were while doing load/reload and that stuff...maybe in 5-10years (after a long break off MTV) they will be back at full power...and then maybe even with brian "jesus" welch...let's at least hope so  ;D

Moz La Punk

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 23, 2006, 07:37 PM
Should i go figure out the cure for aids or was that just a fancy line? Shall i fight the HIV fight while your still listening to music from someone who has hiv?

Let me ask it like this cheesedick. Should i agree with everything you motherfuckers are wasting your keyboard batteries on typing every fuckin day and be just like you everyday or should i be the original motherfucker i am make my opionions like i do and spit intellectual intelligence? You see i dont wanna be like you cause if i was like you i wouldnt wanna be like you so im not you and not gonna be like you, being like you would only make me vomit like you, like them, being like you, BOO HOO. shall I go on? Yes. but i dont feel like it. Thanks for wasting your time reading what i had to say.

Thank you for trying oldnewtype. I enjoy making comebacks. Im getting to the point where i dont even have to try anymore. It just flows.

I'm with him for a change even if he disagreed with me... I mean, he's just giving his opinion about the band which is why I made the topic.

But lets all get along ok.

BigDave

Quote from: dawg on Feb 23, 2006, 08:19 PM
maybe KoЯn is just in a phase like metallica were while doing load/reload and that stuff...maybe in 5-10years (after a long break off MTV) they will be back at full power...and then maybe even with brian "jesus" welch...let's at least hope so  ;D

st anger was not metallica back at full power.

Moz La Punk

Oldnewtype

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Feb 23, 2006, 07:17 PM
hell yeah and that's the reason why I'm going to buy tickets for the show on 7th June tomorrow...the atmosphere at KoЯn shows is amazing...all those people coming together to see that band...and mostly these people are the old skool nu metal fans...aww the good old times :'( xD

hahahahahahaha

DefGuy

first three albums, maybe the 4th...all after that, in my opinion, sucks...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Oldnewtype

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 23, 2006, 07:37 PMShould i agree with everything you motherfuckers are wasting your keyboard batteries on typing every fuckin day and be just like you everyday or should i be the original motherfucker i am make my opionions like i do and spit intellectual intelligence?
Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 23, 2006, 07:37 PMI enjoy making comebacks. Im getting to the point where i dont even have to try anymore. It just flows.

Whats the difference? And how come when you speak your opinion you're speaking your opinion, but when anyone else does they don't know how to think for themself?

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 23, 2006, 07:37 PMYou see i dont wanna be like you cause if i was like you i wouldnt wanna be like you so im not you and not gonna be like you, being like you would only make me vomit like you, like them, being like you, BOO HOO. shall I go on? Yes. but i dont feel like it. Thanks for wasting your time reading what i had to say.

Thanks for wasting your time typing. Some definite motherfuckin "intellectual intelligence" fucking right the fuck there man hahah

Does overusing fuck make me any more intelligent? Cuz my momma always said I'd grow up to be a wasteful piece of fucking shit, sitting at home argueing back and forth with some nerds because I'm too big of a pussy to leave my house and REALLY piss people off. I guess if I prove I'm witty and an asshole I'll have SOME reputation right? Because I can't just respond nicely to someone, not after what my daddy did to me.

Thanks for hearing my opinion

Moz La Punk

I love what I can create with my topics.

alvarezbassist17

you could write a thread about the taste of donkey balls versus elephant balls and he'd still get pissed at someone.

...that might be a bad example, for that is his specialty.

DeftonesATF27

LOL this is great, ill get back to ya'll in  later when i think up some shit. See you when i see you.

Deftones-argentina

Korn has a nice B-side called Camel Song. You all should download it. And the nin remix of freak on a leash is golden.

DEFinMASS

Quote from: BigDave on Feb 23, 2006, 09:13 PM

st anger was not metallica back at full power.
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 23, 2006, 09:17 PM
O RLY

I agree the St. Anger album is not Metallica back at full power. I think its one of those...its time to do something more aggressive albums to keep up with whats out there. Any Metallica material from And Justice For all and prior is Full Power....