Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Korn

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 22, 2006, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

Metellica were terrible in my book to begin with. Hell, I even like the first Korn record more. MUAHAHAH!

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Feb 24, 2006, 03:00 PM
Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 23, 2006, 07:37 PMShould i agree with everything you motherfuckers are wasting your keyboard batteries on typing every fuckin day and be just like you everyday or should i be the original motherfucker i am make my opionions like i do and spit intellectual intelligence?
Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 23, 2006, 07:37 PMI enjoy making comebacks. Im getting to the point where i dont even have to try anymore. It just flows.

Whats the difference? And how come when you speak your opinion you're speaking your opinion, but when anyone else does they don't know how to think for themself?

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 23, 2006, 07:37 PMYou see i dont wanna be like you cause if i was like you i wouldnt wanna be like you so im not you and not gonna be like you, being like you would only make me vomit like you, like them, being like you, BOO HOO. shall I go on? Yes. but i dont feel like it. Thanks for wasting your time reading what i had to say.

Thanks for wasting your time typing. Some definite motherfuckin "intellectual intelligence" fucking right the fuck there man hahah

Does overusing fuck make me any more intelligent? Cuz my momma always said I'd grow up to be a wasteful piece of fucking shit, sitting at home argueing back and forth with some nerds because I'm too big of a pussy to leave my house and REALLY piss people off. I guess if I prove I'm witty and an asshole I'll have SOME reputation right? Because I can't just respond nicely to someone, not after what my daddy did to me.

Thanks for hearing my opinion

Nice post, but With my help, you could be the best.

Moz La Punk

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 25, 2006, 09:20 AM
STFU

Two faces doesnt keep the post man from forgetting the mail.

Moz La Punk

I eat childs. Now go.

BigDave

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 25, 2006, 09:14 AM
Metellica were terrible in my book to begin with. Hell, I even like the first Korn record more. MUAHAHAH!

bad moz!!

Azwethinkweiz

Metallica was great once. The first 5 albums are fucking brilliant.

Classics.

Assassin

St. Anger's not bad either I have to say!

Azwethinkweiz

Malpractice

i have to say i lost mad respect for you after that comment

DeftonesATF27

I disagree i think its a pretty dumb statement. Just like how Stevie wonder wrote songs in the key of life, Metallica wrote songs in the key of badass 6 string riffage. Lets say there first 4 albums are just fine, especially and justice for all. Theres too many classic riffs to ignore. Im not even a metal guy. But thats greaty rythem guitar playing. Much better than KoRn could fancy in there whole career with or without Brian.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Malpractice on Feb 25, 2006, 11:32 PM

i have to say i lost mad respect for you after that comment

If you lose respect for someone when he or she has a different taste, you're a cocksucker and should be shot down and fed to some hounds. Get outta here, just because I think Metallica is freaking terrible, you lose respect for me? Fucking elite dumbass.

Edit: love ya.

dawg

anyways let's get back to korn guys
brian got offically replaced...rob patterson is on stage with korn now
or at least he was at the bakersfield show

Oldnewtype

Saying Metallica isn't a bad opinion though, its ignorance. If you really think they've always sucked then you haven't approached the right cd with an open mind, theres got to be at least one out there you like.

Personally I like Kill'Em All and Master of Puppets and thats about it.

4th Eye

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 25, 2006, 09:23 AM
I eat childs. Now go.
*children ;)

Whether one likes Korn more than Metallica is a personal opinion but truth is, even though both have seen the bottom after the glory days, Metallica have achieved more. I probably enjoy Ride The Ligthning most.

I can't remember if I've posted in this topic already but Korn were great and I can not deny the fact they were my favorite band once. I was very disappointed with Untouchables and haven't recovered since...nor have they.

law

I think it's fair to say Metallica have acheived more than Korn. They are probably the biggest metal band ever.

Azwethinkweiz

ahem! Black Sabbath..

Moz La Punk

First of all, saying I like korn better than Metallica is just to prove my point that I really dont like Metallica. I dont care about korn that much but I just never liked Metallica, and yes I've heard pretty much all records. I cant help it. Anyway why am I explaining myself. I dont need to.

lithium royalty

Spineless from the start, sucked into the part
Circus comes to town, you play the lead clown
Please, please
Spreading his disease, living by his story
Knees, knees
Falling to your knees, suffer for his glory
You will
Time for lust, time for lie
Time to kiss your life goodbye
Send me money, send me green
Heaven you will meet
Make a contribution
And you'll get a better seat
Bow to Leper Messiah
Marvel at his tricks, need your Sunday fix
Blind devotion came, rotting your brain
Chain, chain
Join the endless chain
Fame, Fame
Infection is the game, stinking drunk with power
We see
Heaven you will meet
Make a contribution
Bow to Leper Messiah
Witchery, weakening
Sees the sheep are gathering
Set the trap, hypnotize
Now you follow
Heaven you will meet
Make a contribution
Lie.

I came back
To face what's growing in my head
Please get away from me
Take advantage of what I feel
Yes you do
One day you'll beg for me
So I'm saying nothing
Each day taking that much more
As I'm scheming all my fate
You will be there counting
You just see me as something
As something you throw around
You were there for me
Beating down to the ground
Yes it always seems
You take more from me
So I'm saying nothing
It's funny how we've just started
They get the money for the things on you
They give ya money, and the girls and the fame
I only do it for the fun and the games
It's funny how we've just started
They get the money for the things on you
They give ya money, and the girls and the fame
I only do it for the fun
That's my game
So I'm saying nothing

monk

am i the only one who hasn't heard a complete korn album? let alone own one?

and i think it's funny how metallica is mentioned when discussing korn. seems like the suck ass vortex is strong.