Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Tattoos.

Started by sharinglungs, Feb 27, 2006, 03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharinglungs

blurry, cuz im usin my webcam in one hand trying to hit the spacebar with my elbow

ToneDef

I got another one, but no pics of it.

That skull one is badass though.

sharinglungs

Far away

Quote from: sharinglungs on Feb 27, 2006, 03:27 AM

blurry, cuz im usin my webcam in one hand trying to hit the spacebar with my elbow

Its a nice tattoo. Looks like the Punisher skull! :)

fireflyry

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 27, 2006, 04:09 AM

I got another one, but no pics of it.

That skull one is badass though.

That's nice man.Is it on your leg or arm?

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

ToneDef

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

hydroponic82

haha everyone asks Def that when he posts that pic.

Mei

All of these are nice.. and indychino you have a nice back...mmmhmm
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

law

That's kinda weird hehe.

that's my leg by the way ;)

Martin

Mei

I really like those ebolik, If I ever get a tat Id get them there on my wrists or on the back of my neck.. I think they're awesome  8) ;)
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Assassin

Quote from: law on Feb 27, 2006, 01:41 PM
That's kinda weird hehe.

that's my leg by the way ;)

Really? I thought it was your...

...arm.

;)

ebolik

Quote from: alimei on Mar 02, 2006, 02:48 AM
I really like those ebolik, If I ever get a tat Id get them there on my wrists or on the back of my neck.. I think they're awesome  8) ;)

Thanks :D, yeh Ive wanted something on my wrists for a while now, the only problem with the wrists is the extreme pain hahaha.

indychino

Quote from: ebolik on Mar 02, 2006, 04:55 AM
Quote from: alimei on Mar 02, 2006, 02:48 AM

Thanks :D, yeh Ive wanted something on my wrists for a while now, the only problem with the wrists is the extreme pain hahaha.

Yeah bro...the wrists are really painfull. I want to get my other wrist done, but I want something that is the opposite of my star/sun tat...I wouldn't mine something abstract.

I'll post the rest of my back soon. I got some more work done yesturday...fucking hard driving a car when you have to lean forward

ebolik

Hahaha yeh i can imagine it would be fucking hard to drive, yeh the wrists are weird, my sister a tatoo on her wrist and she said it barely hurt at all, where as mine is the worst pain ive ever felt  >:(. Must be different for every person. Why dont you get some crazy ass looking moon or someshit on your other wrist if you want some oppisite. Just make it look weird and abstract and it would be sweet :).

ToneDef

My wrist area was pretty cool. My bingo wing though, agony.