Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Tattoos.

Started by sharinglungs, Feb 27, 2006, 03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonekid

SaladTripp

yeah that is the only thing i don't like about it.... there is a little too much pink.
"Live as if you were going to die tomorrow... learn as if you were going to live forever." - Ghandi

Gaz

Got a quote on the tattoo that I want today, it will take 12 hours altogether and will be £60 per hour, so im gonna have 3 hour sittings and just keep getting bits added to it when I have enough money

for the full 12 hours it will cost me £700, so its best to leave a few months in between so I can afford it lol!

Far away

Quote from: SaladTripp on Mar 17, 2006, 07:54 AM

Here is mine... I have been wanting to get something like it for about a year and just now got it. I really like the way it turned out.

Let me know what you think...

I liked! And about the pink, doesnt matter. Looks cool to me! :)

deftonekid

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Mar 19, 2006, 09:05 PM
Got a quote on the tattoo that I want today, it will take 12 hours altogether and will be £60 per hour, so im gonna have 3 hour sittings and just keep getting bits added to it when I have enough money

for the full 12 hours it will cost me £700, so its best to leave a few months in between so I can afford it lol!

work hard dude lol

Gaz

Quote from: deftonekid on Mar 19, 2006, 10:32 PM
Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Mar 19, 2006, 09:05 PM

work hard dude lol

haha believe me I will man

deftonekid

Gaz

I eventually want it to look something like this, but only a half sleeve just up to my elbow, im gonna get the chest piece done much later on

I wont be getting a Koi on mine either. I'm gonna get all the outline done first and then keep adding bits to it.

deftonekid

cool, nice shit. i really like the koi fishes, specially the ones made by jose pasillas from incubus

deftonekid

rxqueen

Aww you're getting more and more likeable today defkid! In incubisish words: You have my sympathy! :)

I love josés and brandons drawings..

deftonekid

yeah they are great musicians and also great artists, ;D

thx rxqueen u have my symphaty 2

rxqueen

deftonekid

Far away

Quote from: deftonekid on Mar 21, 2006, 01:26 AM

I have a friend who are totally in love with this draw! She want so bad a tattoo of it! It's a nice work. :)

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: rxqueen on Mar 21, 2006, 02:05 AM

I love josés and brandons drawings..

indeed, they are wonderful. Did you see my Incubus inspired tattoo on the previous page?

deftonekid

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 12, 2006, 03:24 PM
my tat

i dunno why it looks so dark on the sides and so light in the middle, hm.. must be the light or something.

cool dude, great tattoo :)

iceache

Quote from: indychino on Mar 08, 2006, 04:57 AM
Quote from: Far away on Mar 05, 2006, 01:19 PM
When you guys get a tattoo in your back or your ribs, haha yeah..
you'll see what really hurts! 8)
I've got my first band above one nipple and my g/f above my heart/left nipple...the band name took about 30min and thats the worst so far.
My g/fs only took about 10 and that was a butcher

bad call on getting the g/f tattooed on you.. is it just a name or is it like a picture .. both are bad ideas.. and I hate tattoo artists that agree to doing tattoo's of gf's/bf's names/pictures because.. you never know what might happen in the future, and you will regret it later in life... the only womans name im going to get on me is my mothers.. and my fathers as well.. Blood relation should be the only allowable names/pictures to be tattooed, cuz they are with you for life

onlythclouds

Quote from: Far away on Mar 05, 2006, 01:19 PM
When you guys get a tattoo in your back or your ribs, haha yeah..
you'll see what really hurts! 8)

try getting one smack in the middle of your chest/right above your heart. talk about painful, ive never felt something that hurt so much.

i just got some new ink yesterday ill post a pic in a bit