Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Pearl Jam

Started by skinnypuppy, Mar 10, 2006, 09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dusttones

They should open every set with Blood.

Mascara Snake

Quote from: vida_mae on Apr 07, 2006, 04:23 AM
although i hear that in concert its very hard to decipher what eddies saying.. he kind of rambles words together.

Eddie changes alot of lyrics live e.g. " I am a head, i am advanced, i am the first man to wet my pants"

He usually changes the entire lyrics to yellow ledbetter and alters some to wishlist.  As a live band pearl jam are untouchable, cheaper tickets than most bands and play a hell of a lot longer to!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: dusttones on Apr 07, 2006, 08:04 AM
They should open every set with Blood.

Amen brotha.

Jacob

they should play more stuff from Ten.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Mascara Snake

They consider that their worst album, although they do play black, dirty frank, porch,

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Mascara Snake

some songs from the new album have leaked and are quite good, i would upload them but i dont have them on this computer!

Jacob

I think I'm just gonna wait and hear the album as a whole.

I know, they even talked about re-recording the first album. I just don't get why they don't like it. I can understand that they're sick of the songs after 15 years or whatever it's been, but that's still the album they have to thank for their success. and it's still the album people know and have heard when you ask them about Pearl Jam.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

dusttones

the new album is out...but not the best quality.

Mascara Snake

Where can this be found?

mokeloke

you can find it on any torrent site, but, none of my torrents are going at all!

mokeloke

wow, what a good album...now, to find it in a better quality

zee deveel 17

this cd is very, very good

Mascara Snake

I like it already but definitly need to hear it in better quality!

lithium royalty

Quote from: mokeloke on Apr 08, 2006, 12:45 AM
you can find it on any torrent site, but, none of my torrents are going at all!

what torrent sites are YOU using?

mokeloke

lithium royalty

NO ONE ANYWHERE IS FUCKING SEEDING

Mascara Snake

eZe^

I thought they were never gonna play a festival again because of those kids that died at one of their festival years ago,and now their playing a couple...not that its a bad thing,cos pearl jam are absolutely amazing,im just curious!

Planet X>Dream Theater

Mascara Snake

Got tickets yesterday to see them in Dublin on the first night of their european tour, seated only but i dont give a fuck as long as im there, it sold out in 10 minutes!

Assassin

It won't come as much of a surprise to most of you, but I haven't heard anything by them. They seem to be pretty highly-rated though, so I'd like to check them out. Which album(s) do you recommend for a first-time listener?