Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Pearl Jam

Started by skinnypuppy, Mar 10, 2006, 07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azwethinkweiz

you dont like the new album that much?

Chrisbo

Actually I'd probably put Yield above No Code...

I'll just leave it

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Jacob

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on May 03, 2006, 03:28 PM
you dont like the new album that much?

I do like it, but compared to those other albums it's nothing special. not one single song on the album really reached out to me so to speak. it's just... a collection of good rock songs.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

vida_mae

i like the new album....

Chrisbo

Quote from: vida_mae on May 04, 2006, 08:00 PM
i like the new album....

That's good to hear! What's your favourite tracks and what not?

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Mascara Snake

I think the last three tracks are possibly the best! This is their best album since yield! Hopefully theirs a DVD with it someting like "Single Video Theory"

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Chrisbo

The last three tracks are pretty nice, but the first half is fucking great too, with tracks like 'Severed Hand' and 'Comatose'. They're probably my two favourite tracks on it!

Mascara Snake

they were on Zane Lowe's show on radio one on wednesday night and played 'severed hand' 'WWSS' 'Why Go?' and 'Garden', if you go to www.radio1.co.uk , its on the main page and you can listen to it again, its about an hour and 10 minutes into the show!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Chrisbo

Aw right cool man! Thanks for the heads up!

Mascara Snake

Their also on Jools Holland tonite and letterman from last night is repeated tonite on ITV4!

Mascara Snake

vida_mae

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 05, 2006, 09:46 AM
Quote from: vida_mae on May 04, 2006, 08:00 PM
i like the new album....

i dont know, i listened to it with a friend at his place.. and it was good
That's good to hear! What's your favourite tracks and what not?

i dont know, i listened to it with a friend at his place.. and it was good, so was the  making out.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Mascara Snake

No they're cheering for the Oragan player who's name is Boom Gasper!
They kicked ass on jools holland last night, closed with Alive, McCready doing the solo behind his head! Classic!

Chrisbo

Yeah their performance on Jools Holland was fucking great! Nice interview as well! You can totally tell when a band hates getting interviewed though haha!  :D

Mascara Snake

Azwethinkweiz

nice, it will probably get banned on MTV ;D

Haha awesome, Pearl Jam rocks.

greencard

I ain't goin thru 4 pages to see if someone already said this.

Mother Love Bone was waaaaaaaaaay better. The music, the lyrics, Andy Woods voice.
I'e never been a fan of Eddie Veders voice.

I'm sure Mother Love Bone would've been just as big.  :-\

Mascara Snake

Quote from: greencard on May 20, 2006, 03:42 PM
I ain't goin thru 4 pages to see if someone already said this.

Mother Love Bone was waaaaaaaaaay better. The music, the lyrics, Andy Woods voice.
I'e never been a fan of Eddie Veders voice.

I'm sure Mother Love Bone would've been just as big.  :-\

I just listened to that album yesterday! Great Voice ,Great Songs, Great Band!

Andys brother Kevin made a documentary about him called 'Malfunkshun' and its supposed to be very good!

wheresmysnare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzBm8IS15EM

2006 jools holland with pearl jam, click the name of the guy who posted for the interview.