Alice In Chains

Started by Mascara Snake, Mar 13, 2006, 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

BallZDeeP

DeftonesNZ

Sounds pretty good but I'm not that it to the new singer he's ok just not special

only pieces remain

nineteen

It's got that classic slow AIC style to it. Like it.

Deftones-argentina

song is just ok for me, still have high hopes for the album, though. I quite like William by the way!

BallZDeeP

Jacob

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Dec 19, 2012, 02:25 AM
Sounds pretty good but I'm not that it to the new singer he's ok just not special

Yeah, I kind of agree. What makes it work for me is that Jerry does so much of the vocals, and that when the two sing together it's kinda reminiscent of Jerry and Layne. On his own, he's nothing special, but I think they managed to find someone who, together with the rest of the band, lets them stay true to the AIC sound. Which I think is all they aimed for. I'm glad they didn't go for some typical rock star clown trying to replace Layne. This new guy feels more like a back-up singer than anything. The original members are still the stars in this outfit.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Quote from: Jacob on May 16, 2013, 09:09 PM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Dec 19, 2012, 02:25 AM

Yeah, I kind of agree. What makes it work for me is that Jerry does so much of the vocals, and that when the two sing together it's kinda reminiscent of Jerry and Layne.

Exactly!

DeftonesNZ

Yeah it works well but it just sucks they no longer have the raw vocal power do to songs like "Love Hate Love" justice.

BallZDeeP

and.....any day now

theis

Can't believe this hasn't leaked yet. Impressive.

BallZDeeP

before the end of the day

only pieces remain

i honestly dont think until tomorrow or friday when its out in europe.

BallZDeeP

before the end of the day here is the next day in europe lol

only pieces remain

I never thought of that haha, ern.

BallZDeeP

only pieces remain

i've heard that before....

i still say friday

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

BallZDeeP

I need this before i get on my flight