Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Horror

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Mar 16, 2006, 09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Oh right cool! Normally films which Quentin's involved in I like so may check it out.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 27, 2006, 05:08 PM
Oh right cool! Normally films which Quentin's involved in I like so may check it out.

Yeah man.

He's also working on something with Robert Rodriguez. Some sick horror shit. Should be cool :D

http://imdb.com/title/tt0462322/

Poster looks GREAT!

Chrisbo

Yeah the name really reflects what the content is gonna be haha!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Azwethinkweiz

This bitch got owned...

...by this bitch

Chrisbo

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 28, 2006, 04:32 PM
This bitch got owned...

I watched that bit in slow motion, the gradual progression is pretty damn cool!

And yeah, Samara is one cold bitch! But is she as cold or colder than Sadako

onlythclouds

sadako? is that the chick in the grudge?

i thought wolf creek was pretty lame, i expected more people to die. hostel was sick though..nothing like some good old fashioned vigilante justice. i loved the end.

Chrisbo

Well I dont if you're just taking the piss there mate but I'll answer your question anyway  :D
Sadako's the one from the original Japanese Ring, Ringu.

onlythclouds

got ya. i never saw the japanese one. i have a problem watching anything with subtitles.

Chrisbo

Yeah, I know a few people who think the same! I dont particularly mind it. I'd recommend watching Ringu just for the atmosphere, it's alot colder and ominesce than the remake. But the remake was pretty cool too!

4th Eye

Quote from: onlythclouds on Mar 28, 2006, 05:30 PM
got ya. i never saw the japanese one. i have a problem watching anything with subtitles.
Way better option than dubbing. And being non-english speaker, I'm used to subtitles anyway.

I haven't seen the japanese version either but the re-makes weren't that bad. I was actally scared at some points of The Ring.

onlythclouds

Quote from: 4th Eye on Mar 28, 2006, 06:23 PM
Way better option than dubbing. And being non-english speaker, I'm used to subtitles anyway.

I haven't seen the japanese version either but the re-makes weren't that bad. I was actally scared at some points of The Ring.

god i would def not watch anything thats dubbed. that just makes it funny, i feel like im watching godzilla

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

deftonekid

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 27, 2006, 05:11 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 27, 2006, 05:08 PM

Yeah man.

He's also working on something with Robert Rodriguez. Some sick horror shit. Should be cool :D

http://imdb.com/title/tt0462322/

Poster looks GREAT!

i'm looking forward to it, it's going to be awesome, im ptretty sure. tarantino kicks ass!!!

Azwethinkweiz

indeed, indeed :D

The poster contains the words "sleaze-filled" and "exploitation"...this WILL be great, haha:D

4th Eye

Quote from: onlythclouds on Mar 29, 2006, 12:18 AM
Quote from: 4th Eye on Mar 28, 2006, 06:23 PM

god i would def not watch anything thats dubbed. that just makes it funny, i feel like im watching godzilla

Yeah, it's mostly for the fun.

I watched The Exorcist in swedish. Somehow it wasn't so scary anymore...

Also, Bold And The Beautiful in polish was great, same man dubbed every voice, even the females. :D

deftonekid

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 29, 2006, 12:46 PM
indeed, indeed :D

The poster contains the words "sleaze-filled" and "exploitation"...this WILL be great, haha:D

Jerry_Curls

If you guys like Asian horror (Korean Horror) check out A Tale of Two Sisters. I think it has its great moments, but it doesn't rely as much on the sadako-type asian girl...just watch it.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Azwethinkweiz

A Tale of two sisters scared the shit out of me.

Mei

* goes to rent *
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Jerry_Curls

FINALLY rented SAW II and I must say...it was incredible. Haven't seen a movie in awhile that made my heart beat so fast to the end of the movie.

About to watch Marebito...
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.