Horror

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Mar 16, 2006, 09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonekid

Moz La Punk

Azwethinkweiz

ugh, I hate clowns

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Jacob

has anyone seen Xtro? old b-movie from the 80's but it's supposed to be gross/scary as hell.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lostpilot

My top horror movies (no order).
The Ring/The Ring Two
The Saw/The Saw Two
The Exorcist
White Noise
The Descent (a very good one)
The Grudge (maybe too american, but somehow good)
And definately, i must mention 'It'. I guess the scariest movie I`ve ever seen. The worst thing is I had to watch it alone in the dark night. Oh my god, that was god damn freaky. That stupid clown..
Old ones..

law

you hate clowns yeah?

lostpilot

After that movie - yes.

fireflyry

Quote from: bored on Mar 18, 2006, 09:59 PM
The Grudge (maybe too american, but somehow good)

Have you seen the Japanese version?

It kicks arse compared to the American one.

lostpilot

never did, but I`d like to. I heard all of the The Ring/The Ring 2/The Grudge japanese versions are better. Just because american ones are reworked.

fireflyry

They are way better.They also seem to have a real sense of dread and clinical directing compared to the American versions which seem far more dramatic.

Highly recommend you check them out.

Moz La Punk

AH yes, the traumas caused by Pennywise the clown...

Azwethinkweiz

Damn, Haute Tension (High Tension) was sick. Brutal horror. The way they made it in the 70's. Nice.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0338095/

Chrisbo

Seeing as we're talking horror here, anyone ever see 'Redneck Zombies'? Now that was some scary shit  :D

Definitely Ringu and Dark Water, that was real scary. I prefer psychological horror over gory horror.

You know a bit in a film that made me jump, What Lies Beneath, when she's in the bath, and he pulls her back and her face is all blue and dead and shit. Yeah, that was a nice little bit hehe!

I'm actually reading IT, the book, just now. Great film!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

TheProzacFairy

I agree..i love fuck w/ your mind horror...i hate gore! But good imagination that fucks w/ my mind...thats what i love.
hahah that clown on the movie IT scared the crap outtta me cause i dont like clowns..and i remember this one movie back in the day that was called Killer Clowns from outter space or some shit..that fucked me up..i'v never liked clowns since then.

hydroponic82

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Mar 21, 2006, 03:30 PM

theirs all kinds of games down here.......we all float.

hydroponic82

hey prozac, the same here ... i hated IT and KKFO when i was young ..i still am uneasey around clowns ....if they wouldve made the movie " IT " anything like the book , it wouldve been the scariest movie ever made.

TheProzacFairy

oh god i know!! i seriously do not like clowns now and i'v never read the book for IT but from what i'v heard its even more whoa..then the movie. I dont wanna read it, it will only make me even hate clowns more and i dont hate them now..i just feel really really uncomforable around them..esp. knowing and watchign that movie about Gacy. hahaha really that movie was fucked. Anything that has to do w/ clowns or dolls (not chucky that was just funny) like i HATE porcelian dolls anything that looks real..freaks me the fuck out. 

DeftonesATF27

all of the Nightmare on ELM STREET FREDDY KOOGER movies are the best, fuck it i love that shit i wanna see part 50! keep doing it, i love it.

lithium royalty

the omen remake looks crazy 6-6-06